me and adam wont be around much..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sol_Gemma, May 15, 2007.

1. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Is Exeter south of London? I think someone from this board lives there. Did they film a part of Harry Potter not too far from you?

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL Shaun I never noticed that about the horses foot.

Yes carole Exeter is kind of South (West) of London, and I do beleive some of the Harry Potter was filmed near by infact J K roling studied at Exeter University :)

Bye
    Adam

3. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Some traditions hold that a vampire cannot enter a house unless invited, although they only have to be invited once after this they can come and go as they please without further permission.

The most ancient and most accurate type is the hungry ghost, who separates from it's corpse and visits the beds of it's relatives and freinds to drain away their spirtual life-force, which is resident in thier blood then carries this life-force back to its grave to vitalize its corpse and keep it from rotting. Many of the features of the vampire that we are famillar with today are based upon this spiritual vampire. For example, the reason we cannot see vampires in the mirror is because they have no physical reality. They are present in our minds, and are merely projected into the physical world of our perceptions like a holographic image. however, this mental projection does not reflect in the same way physical objects relfect. Alternately, we can sometimes see this spiritual creature in the depths of mirrors when it is not present in the physical environmrnt.
    This also explans why it is necessary to invite a vampire into our house
    before it can enter. The house ia a metaphor for our subconscious mind. When we invite a vampire into our house, we are symbolically invoking it into our personal subconscious, where it is then free to feed upon our spiritual vitality. This is why the vampire visits us during night, when we are asleep and dreaming, and most vulnerable to entities in the subconscious mind. The corpse of this hungry ghost serves as an anchor that binds it to the physical plane.

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

BE GONE EVIL DEMON!

Bye
    Adam

5. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

~Unharmed by natural light

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats just gold.

Make's me want to tell the little fella to twat him a bit harder to see how high we can make the horses hoof jump..

Anyone got his moby number or email addy..........

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    waaaaaaa this is our last day in the house!!! i dont like it! gemma! you cant go!!!
    what will i do after you have gone?!?!?

its our last night in the house and im going to be at work so not even going
    to be here for it! its kind of emotional.... eeek.

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    awwwwwww goodbye to the herdquarters!!! :cry: A sad day indeed, no worries though............... you shall ALL make it to cancun and have a HUGE herd reunion and CC reunion!!! DO IT!

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i will cu tomo 6am claire :shock: :-| :( :cry:

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aaawww that sucks guys herdquaters memories there!!!

and ian where the hell have you been are you doing cancun 08?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice