Maybe this is not a stupid question

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., May 19, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    davisod, you are too funny. But thank you for the compliment. On my very first trip to Cancun, in 1991, I sent several postcards to family and friends. They all showed up, but 3 weeks after I had returned home to Florida.

And I have heard the stories about mail never arriving. In fact, when I travel back and forth to the US I usually have a stack of mail with me for friends here, for me to mail from the US.

Maybe RiverGirl does not want us to see her pretty face anymore, or is concerned about stalkers. Who knows. I kind of like knowing what the posters look like.

But a few months ago I was in Pto Morelos and a guy asked if I was T.J. He had been posting on this board and recognized me from my picture. But it may be nice to be somewhat anonymous. But I welcome any lovely female stalkers, which thank God, does not include davisod.

2. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe, some day, I will put mine, but I am sooooooooo well known in Cancun :wink:

But I like Cunspin, Naoautorizada etc.... Mystery....pepper of life (chile here!)

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think my kid had her first email address when she was 5, but then she learned to walk in a computer store (which I used to own), so she grew up being a computer nerd.

As for my avatar, TJ is right on, and I'm not going to talk about it...

4. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And Ms River Girl, I have purged what you look like from my memory. Next time you see me, turn away and then back up and say hello.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ daaa'ling, it's not you I'm worried about. Someday soon, over some $1 beers I'll tell you all about it...

6. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok mi amor, but you only have two nights left, as I head to sunny Florida for a couple of weeks. And I still have the Deana thing to give you which is offset by my IWC donation so no $ needs to change hands.

Call when you can if tomorrow or Tuesday works; day or night. The $1 beer place has seen a lot of me the last few days. But they are closed on Mondays.

7. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What mystery - that's my good side in the picture :angel:

8. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    >Next time you see me, turn away and then back up and say hello.

I hope the same deal doesn't apply to the rest of us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice