Maya's trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Brighteyes, May 14, 2013.

1. Brighteyes

Brighteyes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Well it all started with some fun flight delays, getting switched to other planes and finally making it to the resort around 9:30 Thursday night. On our way to our room all the way at the back of the resort (5431) we passed a couple in lingerie who told us to hurry up and join the fun. That was our first introduction to K&L lol. At that point we dumped our bags in our rooms and headed off to find food. On our way back we discovered the parade of lingerie clad people headed to Paty O's and decided to follow along even in our rumpled travel state. Once there Rob (Reddog68) recognized us, introduced us to Keith (Canadian Dos Equis fan), Tiffany and Hannah (Bluefalconfor2) and a few others and it was on from there. After a quick trip back to the room to change into our lingerie and much dancing and drinking later we found ourselves in the sports pool for a late night swim. Crystal and I got separated at that point and when I finally made it back to the room I found her sleeping outside the door wrapped in a sheet. I had gotten distracted by a 4am cheeseburger and had the only room key. I still wish I had a camera with me but that doesn't fit down a bustier like a room key does. Keith and I did consider recreating the scene with a very drunk Crystal after a night out at DaddyO's later that week but we decided to take pity on her.

The next day I was up before Crystal and had breakfast with Kat and Loren (K&L) before spending the day by the pool with Rob and Keith and many strawberry daiquiris. Crystal finally decided to join us for dinner and more fun at Paty O's. It was an earlier night for me and I slept in the next morning which I needed.

Saturday started out late and was spent working on the tan and drinking more. Rob had gotten us dinner reservations at the Italian restaurant and it was wonderful but I think I ate just a little too much (Rob stop laughing at me!)

Sunday May 5th and the Boobs Cruise! Chinos and Dario were crazy, the never ending drinks were magic, Jim the chicken got into more trouble than anyone else there and I burnt the tops of my feet but at least that's all that burnt ;) I'm still going through pictures and trying to recreate parts of the cruise. Finding a pic of Loren wearing my bikini bottoms while I went skinny dipping was hilarious. At least I think that was when I was skinny dipping...

Monday was more pool time with a break for a massage and a nap in the afternoon before heading off to DaddyO's with Crystal and Keith. Rob had refused to come saying he was making it an early night but we all know better especially since we passed him when we got in at 4am. We had fun without him though and keith's white prairie boy dance will forever be in my memory. I didn't get drunk that night 1. because I hate smirnoff and 2. because I saw pretty quickly that one of us should probably be slightly sober. Good thing since I had to scrape Crystal off the bathroom floor and get Keith to help me get her down the stairs, out the door and into a cab. I'm still a little sad I didn't get post drinking tacos but the post drinking cheeseburger back at the resort worked just fine.

Tuesday and shopping! Haggling for souvenirs was fun but got tiring after a while. I still think I got some good deals but I'm sure the vendors thought they got the better end of it. Also found a tequila store... 5 shots and $150 in tequila later and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to fit it all in my suitcase. Tequila or clothes hmmmm.... Back at the resort and a little tearful when it came to packing. After that was dinner and one last night at Paty O's. We got to know Joe and Jo from NY and I really wish we had been able to spend more time with them. Maybe a trip to NY is in order.

Wed morning leaving was sad. We had said most of our goodbyes the night before but Keith managed to make it to the lobby to see us off. I'm going to miss all the great people I got to know but I'm planning to be back for more shenanigans. Maybe even as early as Halloween.

Okay so coming from a temptations virgin, the things I didn't like...

1. The hard mattresses in our room. I understand other rooms closer in had more comfortable mattresses but I wouldn't know since no one ever answered their door when I stopped by to visit (you know who you are!)

2. Water retention. After all the sun and alcohol no shoes but my flip flops fit after day 4

3. The overcooked bacon at breakfast.

4. Having to say good bye as people left then leaving myself. Amazing how attached you get to people you just met and only know for a few days.

Minor things and a small price to pay for all the fun I had and the great memories I took home.

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Love it!

And that night at Dady O's was hilarious. I think I have whiplash watching the antics!

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  3. Brighteyes

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Haha...glad I was everyone's entertainment! I had a blast and wish I was back there. Work has sucked since we've been back! I guess since I partied hard this is where the work hard comes in. Lol

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    There was an epidemic of swollen feet this year.

They used to have mattress toppers you could get from the resort .All the beds used to be ROCK hard. People would actually go to Wallmart and buy a topper

5. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great TR!
    Love hearing other single female perspectives!

~Shawna

6. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Come back in April..........it a blast then too. glad you two lost your virginity and will come back right.

7. Brighteyes

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Oh and speaking from a single woman's perspective...there were always those single guys who were pests and could be quite rude about it. I think I can speak for Crystal as well in saying how much we appreciate Rob, Keith, Loren and Joe for looking out for us and intervening when necessary. It was great to be part of a group and knowing we could count on anyone, single or married to watch our backs.

8. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    It was my pleasure, someday I should start teaching a class to the pest types. "How not to be a douchebag on vacation" I'll call it lol :D

9. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can always count on us to watch your back, We also hated the goodbye's. Hope to meet up with y'all {a southern term} again...

10. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    was great meeting the two of you and glad you both could join us for all the dinners with Keith and myself. Had a great time hanging with you both while you were there and hope to meet up once again maybe during Halloween or next year same time. People like you both are what helps make a vacation a great vacation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice