May03-10, TTR & Pics

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by d&tnewbies, May 18, 2008.

1. d&tnewbies

d&tnewbies Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If we had only one word to describe the experience....FANTASTIC!!!

It was our first time at the resort and despite utilizing all the information on the forums, we were still alittle unsure of our decision (that feeling quickly faded once we hit the sexy pool. I'm sure the drinks didn't hurt any either!). After grabbing lunch at Margarita's, we settled into our room, changed into our suits and hit the pool.

We spent our week chatting with people in the sexy pool, drinking, enjoying a booze cruise, drinking, parasailing, kayaking, drinking, dinners with Sue & Dave, drinking and we even got Tracy to play some beach vollyball!!!

We went with the resort to Coco Bongo's...WOW! Highly recommended and don't forget your camera! We ventured to Carlos & Charlies a couple of nights, via the bus! You have to do that at least once. But, if you're with Michelle & Cory...take a cab back to the resort...right Michelle??? LOL

We met so many wonderful people, we're not going to try to remember everyone here! But special mention goes out to Sue & Dave, El & PJ, Tasha & Brian, Michelle & Cory, Carly & Brandon and Chris & ?? (ouch, I knew I'd forget at least one!).

The resort was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Ya gotta love bartenders Pedro and Herbert!!! The room was nice, the bed soft and comfortable (although we heard some weren't). The food was very good at the buffet and the restaurants...Asian was our favorite! Sexy coffee at the Italian place is a MUST SEE!

The only disappointment was the cancellation of the friday booze cruise, but we made the best of it!!! We will definately return and look forward to meeting up with the friends we made and the ones we didn't get a chance to meet on this trip!

CHEERS!!!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563472861AOxabu?vhost=good-times&start=36

2. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the Trip Report & the Great Pic's..........Glad you had a good time!!

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report.

Sounds like you two had fun.

Nice pictures.

Nick and Renee

4. hickey

hickey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to go in June for my first time.

5. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR & Pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!

6. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey you two, great trip report and fantastic photo's, had a great time with you guy's, glad you really enjoyed your time there. look forward to seeing you next time. xxx

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for those great photos!!!

Ronald :cool:

8. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx for sharing your trip and pics w/us can't wait to get back there :D

10. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Awesome job, thanks! We're finally starting to see light at the end of our tunnel and are looking at late September/ early October for a return visit

Things have conspired against us for a summer trip this year including a house remodel project, work being bananas for both of us, and the bar mitzvah of our twin sons - The first and the last one have inhaled every spare dime we have, and the the middle one, thankfully is resupplying it. So if I can keep the head down and trucking on the work stuff, we'll be above water to come down and have some fun!

So with all that said, thanks to EVERYONE that posts pictures, posts trip reports, etc. I'm living vicariously thorugh you. So will the new female "cast member" still be there in the fall for me to admire? Still have warm thoughts about Alejandra!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice