May Booze Cruises with Steve

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK.. Time to talk special cruises with Steve.

He has a couple three options for us, a Daytime Cruise, and Night Time Cruise and a special trip to Carlos & Charlie’s.

The daytime cruise runs $55 and a description of it can be found at: http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38063. That one is for April but everything is basically the same.

The nighttime cruise last ran in 2006 and a description of it can be found at: http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18409. Not sure if it will be exactly the same or cost the same or need the same number of people to go but at least you have an idea of what it is about.

The Carlos & Charlie Invasion is basically a take over of the back portion of the bar during the day with open bar and food and wild and crazy times. Not sure of the price on this one. But it’s a good way to spend an afternoon.

So the next question is when? Well the daytime cruise needs at least 30 people to go and keep it exclusive. I’m figuring the nighttime one needs somewhere around 50-60 minimum (Steve can clarify).

Carlos & Charlie’s probably needs around 30 or so to make it at least fun.

So I plotted out all the numbers of folks coming from May 9 through May 31. Figuring that we needed at least 60 folks there to make the numbers for any of these, figuring half the people may want to folks may want do something else, what would they be thinking….

Anyway we have bookends of 53 people on the 16th and 59 people on the 26th with a high of 93 on the 23rd. Staying away from Tuesday for the daytime cruise after Monday night at Coco Bongos and Friday night for the night cruise so as to not compete head to head with the one the resort runs here are a few options…..

Sunday is usually a slow day around the pool. Taking a daytime cruise that day might not be bad. Sunday the 18th. We could run another on the 25th to catch those that didn’t make the 18th. There are 37 folks that are there on the 25 that weren’t there on the 18th.

Thursday night the 22nd we have the largest number of people there at night with 89. Might be the best shot for a night time cruise. This one is tough because if we move it forward a day or back a day we lose lots of people. If Steve can pull this one off with lower numbers we can look at maybe a different day or even run 2 so everyone gets a shot.

Carlos & Charlie’s can be a planned thing or maybe even a spur of the moment event (Steve is that possible?). We can plan it or save it for a rainy day. Your choice.

So.. what we’re looking for now is some numbers to work with. Please let us know if you are interested in an event and which day would work for you. Or if you are interested in the event but the day selected really pisses you off cause you can’t attend. Who knows if more people sign up for a day other than selected rather than the selected day we’ll probably move it.

Current offers:

Daytime Cruise on the 18th or the 25th.

Night time cruise on the 22nd.

But please remember to sign up only if you really, really plan to attend. There is always room for more in last second additions but if you sign up and don’t show the trip can either get cancelled or stick Steve with a huge bill.

Let the voting begin…..

Jamie

2. BEEFY

BEEFY Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    JAMIE,COUNT US IN FOR THE 18th IF THATS A GO.

3. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie,

I've been going over spreadsheets and pivot tables for the last 3.5 hours. I came on here for a break. Thanks for the visual :(

You know me... if I'm there, lie to me and tell me it starts an hour early so I don't miss it. :D

4. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    We'd probably be in for the day cruise on the 18th. Have to double check with the man...before I say yes for sure.

Shiela

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to check with the bf and my friend but we may be intersted in the daytime one on the 25th.

6. CancunCouple77

CancunCouple77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are trying to plan our trip for this year. We plan it around Steve's Cruise. Are those the only 2 dates in May? I would like to see a "set date" so we can book our flight and room.

7. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jamie, first of all thanks for doing this,.... now

We would do the night cruise on the 22nd for sure so put that down as my vote.

We would be open for a day cruise too on one of the days but would commit to the night cruise now

8. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The night cruise on the 22nd sounds great for us and either day for the daytime. Just let us know which one and we will be there. We have heard so much good about Steve's cruises that there is no chance that we would miss a chance to be on them.

9. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie and all,

The 18th for 2 of us for the daytime. Any day from the 15 to mthe 20th of may and we will be there. !8th would be great. :D
    Don and Pam

10. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We would also like to thank you Jamie for starting to get a list now .

We would love to do the night time one on the 22nd what a way to start a vacation. :wink: :lotsofmichaelf:

If that one doesn't happen then the day time on the 25th will work :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice