May 9th-13th at Breathless

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Rob, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Rob

Rob Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heading to Breathless RC May 9th-13th. Wife and I are pretty excited to go to our first adults only resort down in Cancun. Have been to Cancun a couple times, last time staying at the Hard Rock. Hard Rock was beautiful, but could have done without the kids, since it’s our break from that.

I love to swim in the ocean, and I know I didn’t pick the resort for that. However, after doing our honeymoon at the Ritz in Maui the most important thing was picking a resort we could party at, because we drink with the best of um. Obviously The Ritz in Maui wasn’t that and we need a change of pace. Is there anywhere close by to go to a nice beach with that clear Cancun water I am used to? Also is it safe to get there? I’ve heard some say the beach is better by Desire, any truth to that? Map shows actual beach by Desire where it doesn’t by Breathless.

Again, I know what I signed up for with the beach but just want options. Also, any good snorkeling excursion recommendations would be cool to. Can’t wait to get there and party!!

2. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    The beaches in Cancun can depend on the tide...this past week when we where just south of Breathless the weeds were so bad you couldn't even swim in the ocean, even the hotel zone in Cancun had horrible weeds. Last fall when we were at Breathless the beach was great so it just depends on the ocean.

3. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Here's the Google Beach View walk right in front of where Breathless was built - it's from a couple of years ago before Breathless opened and is pretty much the same on the water side(we walked past there last Nov) - of course the land side is all the Breathless buildings, pools, etc now.

Google Maps

4. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    That is awesome...thanks for the share.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice