May 21 - 28 theme ideas

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TonyandLisa, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Twhit

Twhit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We are there May 25-June 1!!
    According to the website (last I looked) Sunday is not Boogie night but Captain America/ Wonder Woman as that is the Memorial Day celebration.

2. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +807 / 0
    Okie, so going off feedback we have received here is the current and hopefully final theme changes. I received a few messages from people and I am hoping this accommodates all the asked for adjustments and theme changes.

Tues May 21 - Heaven & Hell (Camo)

Wed May 22 - lingerie Lounge

Thurs May 23 - School Girls and Nerds (Cowboys/Cowgirls)

Fri May 24 - Boobs Cruise - Imperial White Night

Sat May 25 - Glow Night

Sun May 26 – Boogie Nights - (Sheer)

Mon May 27 - Boobs Cruise - Special Memorial Day Party – theme Captain America and Wonder Woman (Red, White, and Blue)

Tues May 28 - Heaven & Hell

3. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +807 / 0
    Back when I originally looked it up they had a day by day and they listed it as Monday which is actually Memorial Day. I cannot get the site to work right now, I'll try again later. As of now I'll stick with what I originally looked up until I see otherwise. I did see it said Sunday 26th - Tuesday 28th is the "we salute you" special themes. I will keep an eye on it though to see if I can get the site to work. Or if someone can screen shot it for me that would be great!

4. Twhit

Twhit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I just checked again and it has been changed to include multiple days. It originally was not because our group is planning themes as well around the resorts and thought Sunday was weird to celebrate. We was going to change that up and actually celebrate on Monday with our theme outfits.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice