May 2020.... Bad Choice?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Temptation2020, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Temptation2020

Temptation2020 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Many thanks for the replies. Apologies but I dont know what you mean by 'takeover'? We are coming from the UK London and our first time out of europe so complete virgins to all of this. We decided on Temptation believing it was a LS resort. Not that we want to spend the whole time playing but maybe a few nights would be fun lol

2. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    We’ve been twice in April and once in March. The last April was during a ‘takeover’. Basically it was a preplanned group that all knew each other and had some exclusive events.

In my opinion, the ‘takeover’ didn’t make it much different than any other week. Lots of fun.

3. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    Except for the roof bar limitation for members,.. but let’s not go there. :)

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    QUOTE Many thanks for the replies. Apologies but I dont know what you mean by 'takeover'? We are coming from the UK London and our first time out of europe so complete virgins to all of this. We decided on Temptation believing it was a LS resort. Not that we want to spend the whole time playing but maybe a few nights would be fun lol[/QUOTE]

TTR is definitely not a LS resort but could be deemed "Life Style Friendly"...… with officially no overt sex or nudity. It's a party resort, with a very sexy theme and an under current. When we we're there in June, a group of nearly 80 Lifestylers flew in from Kentucky. They upped the vibe in the resort ( and thankfully the numbers), they we're great fun and we now know what an upside down pineapple represents (Now have great fun in the supermarket turning all their stock up side down !!!)….

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Plenty opportunity to find likeminded couples and some singles for fun times but in the privacy of your rooms. No playrooms and no public sex, except for some sexy grab ass based on how security is feeling. Public play at pool has certainly changed but some get away with more than others but no open sex is supposed to be allowed nor is it condoned by many.
    For that try sister resorts Desire Pearl or Desire RM which are all couples, supposedly no singles, with full out public sex allowed.

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Talk to people... ask... :)

Seriously, people wear upside down pineapples, names on necklaces, white bands with lips on them and lots of other things but none of them are fool proof ways to identify those in the LS versus those that think they want to be in the LS.

Best way is to see a couple you might be interested in, sit down and talk to them, if they don't sound crazy and you think you're still interested, after a few drinks, just ask if they are interested. 99,9% won't get offended and those that do well screw them.

Or just be interesting yourself and people will find you. Main trick is not to work too hard at it. Good things come to those that ease into life. ;)

Jamie

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Not... quite.

Generally, the only openly-approved "public" play locations at DRM are in the nightclub's designated playroom, so not so public, and in/around the upstairs jacuzzi (both the tub and the area around it with the sunbeds).

That being said, last July when we were there we were told by the check-in staff that play was OK down at the beach now, as well. But, you won't trip over a couple in doggystyle on your way to dinner or something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Temptation2020

Temptation2020 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thanks for the replies and the tips on speaking to people. Wasnt really looking for them as been swinging 8 years but always appreciated.

Thanks again all.

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

After re-reading my post John I have to agree with your comment on “not quite.” I was not specific as to where and that can be quite confusing to folks and made it seem like open sex was allowed everywhere...not so.
    But my point was that it is more allowed at Desire than at TTR.
    Of course, certainly not in public areas and only in approved targeted places where allowed. I believe some think it is full open sex orgies through ought like in the lobby, at the table eating next to you, along the paths, etc.
    Friends just returned and informed that just like you mentioned now at the beach and some other areas they were not aware of.
    So, as we always write, the only thing that is constant is change...hopefully for the good!

As far as tripping over folks, I am usually ok with spotting those doggie stylers and can avoid them but I have trouble spotting those missionary stylers and seem to trip up every time. I guess they just blend in with the back ground!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice