May 2016 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 23, 2015.

1. TIMKO

TIMKO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Well that's me home just over a week now and just want to say a Big Shoutout and Massive Thankyou to each and everyone of you who made me feel included and invited me to Dinner, Hungout with me getting Drunk and really helped make it another Awesome Holiday... Was great seeing some old friends and making some awesome new friends.... Temptations is truly a Unique Resort/Hotel with a Big Family/Community that lookout for each other.... Can't wait until my next Trip and to hopefully Bump into all you Awesome Peeps again.... Don't Stop the Party !!! I don't tend to use this as much as the Temptations Community Group on Facebook so if you see me on there feel free to add me on Facebook. I've post some photos and a Flipagram of my trip. Don't think I can post it on here. Well the Facebook TTR Community Group is just a lot easier to use for me anyways. Thanks again all you Cool and Sexy Peeps. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Manhattancpl

Manhattancpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0

Learn Spanish? I seem to recall you being able to perfectly say "dos cerveza por favor" no matter how drunk you were. Maybe take up knitting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice