May 2015 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Mister Dr Jane, May 14, 2015.

1. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    While we await Brad's completed report with baited breath,.. I posted an album of pics tonight! :D Really wish I took more. Next time for sure! (3rd times a charm right ;) )
    Anyway check it out, you may be in there!
    Chris

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. Mister Dr Jane

Mister Dr Jane Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Friday – I was not good Friday. I am pretty sure I got pregnant from getting the pool water in my mouth. I was having contractions or stomach cramps most the early morning that lasted til late afternoon. Didn't sleep much and was wondering if this was the end of the vacation. Thankfully I travel with medical staff, so she got me fixed up with Pepto, Imodium and something for the whining. I spent most the late morning drinking 3 liters of Gatorade (highly recommend packing the powder) then I started feeling human again.

It was so nice of everyone we met that week to stop by and check on me.

They would say very supporting and kind things like "Hey, where's your wife" or "Have you seen Jane?" or "Man up sissy, your Cuca is showing" or "If you are sick is it OK if she still comes to Paty-Os?"

There were lots of folks there who seemed to get the same thing. I really have no idea what I got into. Maybe it was from drowning in the foam the day before…. Hard to say, if I had to guess, I would blame the pool water over the food / beverages. I figure its a part of travelling and you should be prepared for treating it if it hits you. Jane got it 2 years ago at a place that was 4 times the price of TTR so we came prepared.

It was Orange Thong day, so that was nice. I mean how bad can it be when your sick day you still spend lounging poolside surrounded by that beautiful scenery?
    [​IMG]

Friday was White Night. Had Tex Mex, the guys there made a special bland dinner for me (much appreciated)

We stopped by PatyO’s and went back to the room for more meds and a costume change. I thought just a little nap while she gets dressed.... Bad Idea.... I crashed. Poor Jane had a special fence net outfit with neon under gear with fancy LED Hair decorations from JoeMar, glows sticks and the whole shooting match to wear that night. She looked amazing!

I just couldn't hang. I was passed out at 9 that night. I am sure I will be hearing about this one from her for a while. Thankfully we have another trip coming up soon so the outfit won't go to waste.

3. Mister Dr Jane

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Hey, Jane invented topless spaghetti night, I can't take credit for that one.

I just help spread the word about it's awesomeness.

4. cassandmar

cassandmar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0
    that orange rocks. OK, just like purple polka dot and red. Looking forward to the rest of the trip!

5. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Loving your trip report Brad! I may just have to print it off & put it in our Cancun folder to help us remember our own trip LOL Thank God for good friends ;)

6. Mister Dr Jane

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Saturday – Polka Dot Malibu Strings Repeat (sorry no new picture, see above).

After 12 hours of sleep, I was a new man. Had a decent breakfast and hit the pool for the day. It was our last day there, so we made the most of it. Lots of folks were out on the Boobs Cruise and yacht that day. We didn’t get in on a Boobs Cruise this trip due to it not working out with our travel days. I just didn’t want to get fall down drunk and have to fly the next day. I need to train my liver better for the next trip. I don't think Jer is going to take any excuses for not partying our asses off. Spent the day BS’n with peeps in the pool and watching the maintenance crew put up the stage in the sports pool. That was fun entertainment. I am not sure the guy who dropped the wrench into the pool was wearing the proper OSHA approved climbing flip flops, but it was a very entertaining way to spend lunch.

We gad a great dinner at the Italian restaurant with Amanda and Randy or Rex?(Mandafun). It was our first time eating there in both of our stays. The food, atmosphere and company were awesome. I think we were there over 2 hours. I would highly recommend it. It was a great meal. The best in the two weeks we have spent at TTR.

Please get reservations for 4 and invite us if we are there. We would be happy to join you!

It was ABC / Red Night. Jane did Red. We aren’t very crafty at home let alone on Vacation so ABC seemed like a lot of work. I am disappointed we didn't work harder on ideas though because it was a big hit at Paty-Os! I got to give a Shout Out to the multi colored condom dress, the dress made out of sheets of actual gummy bears and all the folks who put in the effort to go ABC. It was very cool. We danced a while, made the rounds, said the “See Ya Next Times” and hit the room a bit early for a final performance and to start packing.

7. PaulnTina

PaulnTina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks for an awesome trip report, gets us even more excited to get back in July!!!

8. RicknAmanda

RicknAmanda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    It was a fantastic dinner and great company. Thanks for inviting us!

9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the continuation.

10. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    ABC was pretty awesome.. Loved seeing the creative minds in action.. Totally killah!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice