May 2015 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Mister Dr Jane, May 14, 2015.

1. Mister Dr Jane

Mister Dr Jane Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Monday May 5th
    Flights uneventful Depart home airport at 8, switch planes in DFW to one that should have been retired 20 years ago or flying chickens and goats around some third world country….. Come on American Airlines I hope this was a “spare” airplane. It was a bit bumpy coming down into in CUN with the puffy clouds, but overall decent travel.
    Green light through customs. This was the first time I was worried about “that” suitcase being spread out all over the table at customs. Walked briskly out of the airport past the sharks and started looking for our USA Transfers sign. This time, we had to find the desk instead of someone being there with our name. No big deal, cross the driveway and their podium is marked. Waited for about 10 minutes for our van. I would recommend USA Transfers highly, no complaints other than the lack of cocktail service during the trip to the hotel.

Arrived at TTR, the Baggage guys greet you with a “Welcome Home” and we walked in to the check in desk. Asked about an upgrade to an ocean view room from the garden view we booked. First offer was $50 per night, I gave her the “Ouch, that’s more than I thought it would be” response. So she made us a “Special deal for you only” for $35 a night. We have asked to look at the room both on our first trip and this one, before we sign in. It takes a couple extra minutes, but it was nice to see what you were getting before you get your crap there and then aren’t happy. They gave us 2 keys and we didn’t even bother to look at the garden view. The room we got was in the 5500 building on the third floor looking right down over the hammocks. Nice double shower, king size bed, closet with a set of drawers. Air worked. No complaints about the room.

Oh, Yeah I left the Mrs to deal with the red dress Premium Membership lady and went out to get the bags worked out. She was pretty firm with her that we had already been to the presentation and were not interested.

We bumped into a Cancun Care Celebrity at the front desk. It was the winner of the 2015 Malibu Strings bikini in an unusual place contest – Chris. I can’t remember her husband's name though, strange too since we hung out all week. Just kidding Evin.

I think it was due to his bad influence, that I was over served at the pool bar that afternoon. It had absolutely nothing to do with the first day curse. The details from that afternoon were pretty fuzzy, but I do remember she wore her blue bikini from her contest photo the first day. Jane said we ate at the Tex Mex restaurant and the ice cream was very good. I don’t remember much from dinner. Theme was White Dress shirt, pretty limited participation so Jane did not go back to change.

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  2. Mister Dr Jane

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Woke up early Tuesday. Needed water and breakfast badly. Breakfast at TTR is really very good. It’s a decent buffet with standard breakfast stuff, along with pastries, toast, yogurt, chicken burritos, quesadillas, a mountain of bacon and made to order omelets. I wish the diet cokes came in bigger glasses and the butters were easier to open but that’s just nit picking and the issues exaggerated by my hangover.

Tuesday was Red surf short day for Jane.
    [​IMG]
    It was a standard TTR day for us. Breakfast followed by hydration and relaxation in a pool chair in the morning. This morning, I got to watch Sara69 and Jane do Zumba in her tiny bikini from the beach hammocks. That was very nice. Switched to adult beverages about 1PM, found a light lunch, kept drinking until they close the pool side of Diego’s, then back to the room for shower.
    Tuesday night was Cowboys and Indians. This is a tough theme. Cowboy boots and hats are not travel friendly. (not complaining, just commenting). Jane wore her plaid crop top and sparkly butt jean shorts.

3. Jes&Jer

Jes&Jer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great report!! Ms. Dr. Jane has a nice smile!!

4. Mister Dr Jane

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Wednesday –
    Slept in longer, but same standard routine. Did a short photo shoot mid morning at the beach in her new polka dot Malibu Strings bikini.

[​IMG]

Met another Malibu Strings bikini Contest Contestant and TTR Rookies - (Mandafun) Amanda and Randy, I think? Why is it that I can never remember the husband’s names? :aktion030: They were great people and she has an awesome bikini collection.

Anyway fast forward through the day of relaxing around the pool and drinking too much in the pool with all the cool people we met, to the evening. Tex Mex again since we can't remember to make reservations. After dinner there was a disagreement about outfits. bikinis seem to be my fetish(if you can't tell by the trip report) but Jane said she didn’t want to wear one to Paty-O’s for Fetish Night. We settled on a black dress and a black rhinestone choker. Panties Optional? (Evin was a bad influence again that night). I think we closed Paty-O's and ended the night with a cooling dip in the sports pool. It was awsome. I highly recommend you try it once.

5. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Awesome report so far!

6. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    that Evin sounds like a great guy! just sayin... lol

we met a crazy and wild couple at check-in... guy had a bikini fetish... kept putting dollar bills on woman's chests... no idea why! ;) lol

good trip report but maybe... less talk and more pictures! did you get one of a woman in bikini drinking fireball!

7. Mister Dr Jane

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Oh Yeah!, forgot about the bartender attention getting tip method.

It seemed to work really well.

If you send an attractive topless lady to the bar with both her hands full with your empty drink vessels, a wet dollar bill stuck to her chest seems gets the attention of the bar tenders and you get your re-fills in an expedited manner.

bikini Fetish? eh.....maybe, addiction probably. I would use the term "bikini Connoisseur"

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  8. Mister Dr Jane

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Thursday – Purple Wicked Weasel Day. My new favorite!
    [​IMG]

I think this is the day we learned a new sex act definition from Hailey's better half, Corey maybe? Can't remember his name either. :D
    Anyway during one of his many very funny stories, he used the term "Making an Un-signaled Lane Change" during sex. That one stuck with me as funny as hell and was used as the punch line of many jokes for the remainder of the trip. Maybe you had to be there.
    Thursday followed the same basic routine (get up whenever, breakfast, hydration by the pool etc) until about 2:30. Thats when the Foam party in the afternoon was held in the sports pool. It was fun but probably our last. It got hard to breathe when the stuff would cover your face and head. Not my cup of tea. You could use that stuff with Justin Beiber music as torture.

After the Foam party, Mike, (SL,UT) rolled into the place like fucking Hugh Hefner. He must have had 20 girls surrounding him when he came out to the pool. He lives a charmed life for sure.

I think we met Livin406 that day too. Jane and Mrs livin406 were instant friends due to them both being naughty catholic schoolgirls at the same college, that and the fact she is absolutely smoking hot!

That night we ate at the Buffet at the Godfather’s table (SL,UT). We were so appreciative we were able to get an audience with him on his first night there. He was busy making plans and directing the activities for pretty much the whole place for the next week or so. He had a nice new Locomotive tattoo, but when he asked if we wanted to see the one that said "ALL ABOARD!" we declined.

Thursday was lingerie night. Let me just say this right now.
    ALL NIGHTS SHOULD BE lingerie NIGHT.
    The ladies were ROCKIN! the lingerie. There was everything from pajamas to pasties. I am not going to lie, even a dude or two looked pretty good in it also. You know who you are you sexy bow tie wearing Canadian! Think we bailed a little after midnight to go back to the room

9. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    The trip report is good. The pics are even better.

10. KEVnJO

KEVnJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Awesome trip report!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice