May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. sarahlee

sarahlee Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    It was fantastic to meet you again Mr mayor :sunny: I'm sure I speak for everyone on congratulating you on another fabulous May Roll call.
    I know how much time you dedicate to it and just wanted to say thanks, the roll call really helps us to maximize our TTR time.
    See you again next year sir.:daveandmo:
    Leeroy & Sarah xxx

2. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Knowing that the May Roll Call is about to go away gives me that same feeling that I get when they cut my bracelet off at check out. I don't like it. But, it was one hell of ride and we can't wait to do it again!

3. elmo5775

elmo5775 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we landed back at home last night. It was ONE HELL OF A GREAT WEEK. Yes this was our first time at TTR. No it will not be our last. We met some really great peoole from all over the world. To the ones we met we had a blast and to the ones we did not meet this time around we are already hoping and looking for a return next year. If we did not blow 2015 off the map look out 2016. Hope all had and will have a safe trip home when ever that occurs. Take care wonderful people.

4. FIREandTAZ

FIREandTAZ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    Back home again after 9 days in Paradise for our 15th...Excellent time...Great to see old friends and meet new one's.....BUT...Dr Evil was a low point of the trip!!!!

5. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    There is chatter on Facebook about Dr. Evil and none of it is good. They say he wasn't allowed on the plane and then detained by the Mexican officials. Who is this guy?

6. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Ya I am curious about him too.

7. TexasFunnSun

TexasFunnSun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Dr. Evil was a real pain on the trip. He would spend ALL day at the sexy pool walking around and around the pool. He would periodically stop if some unsuspecting gal made eye contact with him. Then he would proceed to talk to them for a long time if they tolerated it and eventually would start touching their shoulder and attempt to kiss their hand or shoulder.

Every time they started a game at the sexy pool, there was dr. Evil inside the chains and mimicking what was occurring. He had one move where he would do a thrust motion with his pelvis, then turn around, act as though he was sticking his fingers in his @$$, and then simulate smelling and licking his fingers. This went on EVERY day.

ON more than 5 occasions during the trip I saw ladies push him back. One night at PatyO's a guy got behind him, stuck his arms under Dr. Evil's and then push him toward the door to PatyO's, 3 security guys in tow. Then he would be back shortly.

At PatyO's he would walk around, do same moves described above, bother people and he would walk behind the wait staff and mimick their every action.

At breakfast, there he was, same antics in restaurant. If you saw him coming, you had to not make eye contact so he would pass you by.

For some reason, the resort simply tolerated it. At some point they are going to have a guest with too much alcohol and/or not enough patience or the ability to see Dr. Evil is not completely there and Dr. Evil will get decked and the guest probably arrested.

Description: 5'8", 200 lbs, bald headed, white, said he was from Wales.

He was a real treat. (extreme sarcasm)

8. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Well that doesn't sound pleasant at all.

9. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    So sorry we missed him, NOT!

10. elmo5775

elmo5775 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I personally had no real encounter with him vut my wife did. He approached her at breakfast saying he wanted to take her to his room and make love to her her and her body would melt butter. She told him she was with her husband and walked away. Saw a lady tell him twice to move on and leave her alone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice