May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Mr&MrsB

Mr&MrsB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Mike and Rachael will be there May 18-23! So excited!

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +915 / 0
    Enjoy your trip! Mr&MrsB!! :aktion030::aktion030:

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    What about the other two ladies. :)

Jamie

4. rivercity maxxx

rivercity maxxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Never gone in May so these are some questions I have :icon_wink:...
    1. what's the weather like in may and is there lot of rain:sauer005:...
    2.what's the vibe around the pool during the days ?do the staff try to make it eventful or is it more laid back
    3..being that TTR is sold out during may for the most part is it mostly a couple month or is there a fair mix ?
    4..for the theme nights do a lot of people dr up or just a select few ?

thanks

5. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Hey River! I'm going to skip all your questions and just tell you that you should just come and check it out. The weather is hot - so are the guests! Regardless of the vibe around the pool - we make our own party. No worries about being single unless you are one of "those guys" who have unfortunately in the past given single males a bad image. Just go and have a good time, introduce yourself and you'll make lifelong friends. As for the theme nights, sometimes it can be hit or miss, but I'd suggest to try to participate in a couple and see what happens from there. Then when you return the next time, you'll know what you liked and didn't like. I'll be there May 13th - 19th, come along with me and I'll 'try' to show you the ropes. Haha.... Welcome to the party!

6. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Can't wait to see you guys!!![emoji4]

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +915 / 0
    Hello River! Sheila's assessment of May is spot on!! :headbanger::headbanger: In my 8 years going I only encountered 2 short rain showers. Temps were in the mid/high 80s. Vibe around pool is Great. Lots of great people to meet. The staff i'm hearing is very low key now a days. :icon_sad: May crowd will Party!! Some people bring their beer pong floats!! May is a BIG repeater month so it has been known to sell out! :headbanger::headbanger: Your new friends will be a mix of single and couples but everyone gets along. Just have Respect for all the girls! ;););) Theme nights are up to U! It's a mix of who joins in. We all still have a Great time! I myself try to join in! You only live once! ENJOY LIFE!!! Plus " No One Knows U....No One Gives a Sh*t " Also sign up for a Boob Cruise or 2 or 3!!!! :aetsch004::aetsch004:

8. MTAA

MTAA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Looks like we have a cool crew [ Rick and Amanda (Mandafun), Julian and Anne (repeaters from England) Ken and Shari (sharken) Kevin and Tracy (tracyandkevin) Mark and Nicola (kinkybabe1109) & us; Mike & Theresa (MTAA) ] with our same dates May 6-20! See you all around: pool, bar, Patty O's, .....

Mike & Theresa

9. WVDeb/Eric

WVDeb/Eric Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0
    Hey girl, the feeling is mutual. We missed ya' the past 2 years. You are responsible for creating a monster ever since the tear drop bikini.

10. rivercity maxxx

rivercity maxxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for the advice but I have been to TTR 5x already so it's not that I don't know albeit never single so to say ...This time I am coming down with 2 couples so I am the 5th whl :huh:....
    So the game plan is to become a face in the crowd and I am just trying to see what May is all about more then anything ..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice