May 2014 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First time to TR!

Had a great time, first time visit May 22-26 2014....will come back! Thanks to all the cool people who made it an awesome experience! I just wish I had exchanged contact info.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  2. Barbie & Otis

Barbie & Otis Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great to me you and the rest of the guys Andy. This is my first day back at work and I'm missing the pool bar. I waiting for someone to get another round of shots.

3. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    i've been 5, 7, 8, 10, and 14 nights.

5 is way too short and 14 is waaaaay too long. ended up spending most of the last 2-3 days in the room.

7-9 nights is the best. the themes and food repeat each week, so be prepared for groundhog day for anything over 7 nights.

4. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Arrrgghhh! I'm having more trouble concentrating on work now than before the trip. All I want to do is grab Blondie and hop a plane back to TTR and say screw the real world! I wanna play more! Alas, it's not going to happen that way. ***sniff***

5. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    we Did 13 days this May, Which was too long, we sort of lost interest the last 4 nights, Did not dress in themes, most of our friends we met had left, so our group was not the center of attraction anymore, and the whole vibe of the resort changed with the new group that arrived. we took off during the day to do day excurisons to the island and xplor Which was well needed and fun. We probably will not do that long of a trip again... Last year we went for 7 nights and that was too short Because of losing 2 days of bad travel connections.

6. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    And 2016 we may need to see if I can talk you guys and Scott/Jamie and Mike/Alice and anyone else into doing August for my 40th...though that will be really hot...so maybe just celebrate my 40th early :) Ok, that sounds better.

7. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    completely agree.. we JUST got home about an hour or so ago.. We stayed for 8 nights this trip and my voice is gone and I'm pooped.. lol 7 nights felt too short and we wanted to stay longer but after 8 nights we were just ready to be done.. We love it there however we can only handle so much of the same food and entertainment.. I think we'll stick with 8 nights cant do much longer.

Also we ended up with a room right above PatyO's which we had requested not to be in however it was such an amazing room (had 2 full bathrooms) we decided to keep it.. Really wasnt as bad as I thought it would be seeing we stayed out past 2am every night anyhow which is when the DJ stops playing

8. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Wow, exactly one week ago we at TTR saying our final goodbyes to all of new friends. We sure do miss the place and the people.

9. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a similar thought, only I was arriving this time last week. That vacay went buy faster than any I've ever been on!

10. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    You just keep quiet about that room. Dammit. It's my favorite. Shhhhhhhh. If it's not available in May I will lose it. Hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice