May 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 4, 2011.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Happy 2000 post to us lol

Lynfa & Les x

2. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL you beat me too it, I was just going to update my dates. 3 months and counting. WE ARE PSYCHED xo

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Here's the current list....

So far we have 86 with dates or tentative dates and 21 indicating that they are planning to come but haven’t firmed up their dates yet. Last year we got to 254 so let’s see what we can get to this year!

PS…. If you see ???? around your entry it’s because I need some data or I am unsure of your dates.

I’m trying something different this year in the roll call and calling out activities that happen during the month. So if you have something special planned that everyone can participate in while you are there (birthday celebration, Glow night, Boob’s Cruise) let me know and I’ll get it on the list. You’ll see some already listed.

[​IMG]
    Ade and Caz (caz-k-ade).................................................Apr 24 – May 9

Thursday April 28lingerie Night;
    Caz’s (caz-k-ade) 40th birthday

[​IMG]
    Ron and Melissa (Ace1)...................................................Apr 29 – May 7

[​IMG]
    Bill and Karen (lucky281977)...........................................Apr 30 – May 7

[​IMG]
    Glenn and Suzie (gns).......................................................Apr 30 – May 7

[​IMG]
    Tmac and Kat (Kat & Tmac)...........................................Apr 30 – May 8

[​IMG]
    Cliff and Beck (B & C)....................................................Apr 30 – May 8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Bill & Nancy, John & Geraldine (Canny-Lad)..................Apr 30 – May 13

[​IMG]
    Martin and Heather (April Newbies)………….................Apr 30 – May 13

[​IMG]
    Paul and Liz (Aquaholic)...................................................May 1 – 7

[​IMG]
    Kent and Melinda (Kent&Melinda)..................................May 1 – 7

[​IMG]
    Joe and Fran (cantwait2go)..............................................May 1 – 7 ????

Ben and Lisa (snowguy68)...............................................May 1 – 7 ????

[​IMG]
    James and Lee (jamestoronto – wentcrazy).......................May 1 – 8

[​IMG]
    Rob (Reddog68)..............................................................May 1 – 10

[​IMG]
    Les and Lynfa (us2933)....................................................May 1 – 14

[​IMG]
    Paul and Marianne (cfc61)................................................May 1 - 14

[​IMG]
    Jonathan and Susie (dphireman)........................................May 2 – 7

[​IMG]
    Shawn and Michelle (Michelle&Shawn)...........................May 2 – 8

[​IMG]
    Bill and Jenn (bill&jenn)....................................................May 2 – 8

[​IMG]
    Dave and Barb (Barb&Dave)...........................................May 2 – 9

[​IMG]
    Rick and Monica (osiferrick).............................................May 2 – 9

[​IMG]
    Aaron and Martha (thequins)............................................May 2 – 9

[​IMG]
    Mike and Reta (Mike_Reta).............................................May 2 – 9

[​IMG]
    ???? and ???? (12531).....................................................May 3 – 10

[​IMG]
    Brain and Julie (Brain & Julie)...........................................May 4 – 9

[​IMG]
    Beck and Cliff (B&C).......................................................May 4 – 11

Thursday May 5lingerie Night;
    John’s (Canny-Lad) 50th birthday

Friday May 6 – Paul or Liz’s ???? (Aquaholic) birthday

[​IMG]
    Jamie and Chris (Jamie)....................................................May 6 – 21

[​IMG]
    Tommy and Gloria (CajunBo22)…………......................May 7 – 13

[​IMG]
    Frank and Jamie (fbjr1)....................................................May 7 – 14

Wednesday May 11 – Nancy’s (Canny-Lad) birthday

[​IMG]
    Chris and Tracy (tacgrande).............................................May 11 – 17

Thursday May 12lingerie Night

[​IMG]
    Al and Lorraine (Lowrider)..............................................May 12 – 19

[​IMG]
    Eric and Deb (WVDeb/Eric)............................................May 12 – 22

[​IMG]
    Kev and Di (AussieSmoothCpl).......................................May 15 – 25

Thursday May 19 – Lingerie Night

[​IMG]
    Kal and Pammy (Karen,Pam and Greg!)..........................May 20 – 29

Saturday May 21 – Di’s birthday and their wedding anniversary (AussieSmoothCpl)

[​IMG]
    Tony and Mirella (FloridaFun)..........................................May 21 – 25

[​IMG]
    Chris and Lynette (Hothertscpl)........................................May 21 – Jun 4

[​IMG]
    Glenn and Monique (glenn/monique).................................May 22 – 29

[​IMG]
    Matt and Michelle (BBGParty).........................................May 24 – 30

[​IMG]
    Barry and ???? (Barrychavis)...........................................May 24 – Jun 5

[​IMG]
    Keith (keke)....................................................................May 25 – Jun 1

Thursday May 26 –Lingerie Night

[​IMG]
    Jon and Melissa (JONandMELISSA)..............................May 26 – Jun 1

[​IMG]
    Michael and Kasi (M-n-K)..............................................May 28 – Jun 4

Candi (Candigirlfreak)......................................................May 29 – Jun 3

[​IMG]
    Harley (Handyman)..........................................................May 29 – Jun 4 ????

[​IMG]
    Tom (icecube)..................................................................May (towards the end)

[​IMG]
    Todd and Jen (JenandTodd).............................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Dale and Cherri (Dmac)...................................................May (middle)

[​IMG]
    Don and Pam (ftto)..........................................................May ????

[​IMG]
    C(????) and D(????) (cdcalpoly)......................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Will and Debb (debb&will)...............................................May ????

[​IMG]
    ???? and ???? (Georgia24fun)..........................................May ????

[​IMG]
    John and Jenessa (twojays)...............................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Bob and Maureen (rdeangel)............................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Tom and Roz (TomNRoz)................................................May ????

[​IMG]
    Hugh and Terry (TerryB)..................................................May ????

Jamie

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    You'll notice that the tentative has come off my dates. :lotsofmichaelfs:

Room booked, just waiting for the airfare to come down. :)

Jamie

5. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Darcy and I are in. Dates forthcoming but it should be the 1st week. James and Lee, is it time to "punish" Darcy with more body shots? Jon and Susie - lets get to some of the clubs together this trip!

6. Kimber

Kimber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haven't confirmed dates yet; May 21 - June 4th possibly????????

May can't come soon enough!!!!:aktion033:

7. wentcrazy

wentcrazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great to see that paul and darcy r coming i will definetley help punishing her with some body shots.Great to see thyat becky and cliff will be ther the whole week this time and not just a few days.Gonna be a good time!!!!Bring the ipod and guitar and make some great beach parties.

8. PiratePair

PiratePair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May 2-7

9. PiratePair

PiratePair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just updated our pic us at red night. We're at TTR 2-7 may

10. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't wait - definatly bring the ipod need to borrow a guitar again lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice