May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See you by 3pm , woohoo..........

2. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    17 days for us to. Get there around 3pm at the airport.

Se you there. :p :D :p

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We get there about 11:30 at the hotel about 1:00 or 1:30 , will get rooms around 2:30 to 4:30( would be suprised if sooner) So we will look for you guys in travel cloths, or at least some cloths. Terry

4. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great!!!! :p

As soon as we get into the room, depending on customs and how many planes arrive at our time. We will change and go to the Sexy Pool for a drink and meet and greet. Probably see Jamie waveing at us from the second floor balcony as last year. He is a riot and has to be the first at everything.

Can't wait to meet you two. :p

Don and pam

5. Letsgo

Letsgo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're almost there B&C......You'll have to give us an update when you get back....Take care of that neck of yours Becky...You'll make a great judge.

6. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be nice and let all of you get there before we do. Just do me a favor and make sure the place is swine virus free! :shock:

7. Kara

Kara Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my husband just booked a vacation for the Temptation resort for may 20-26th. We've never been to the resort (I've never been to Cancun at all) and I was kind of wondering more of what to expect! If anyone could let me know anything I should know before a first time visit, please do tell!

Thanks
    -Kara

8. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Expect people of all ages letting loose and having fun. We will be there 24th - 31st. This will be our 4th time going, the place is addicting.

BTW 5 nights is not enough!

9. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Would love to help but A) you wouldn't believe me and B) it would spoil the surprise. Expect a lot of fun.

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Let's just say that it's a college frat party for adults. Only you know when a party starts getting real good and then shit starts to break? Well we don't break shit, we just keep partying! Well OK there have been bumps, bruises, abrasions and a few stitches but I don't think anyone has broken anything yet.... Wait there was that one year where the guy fell on the stairs and broke his tail bone, Oh and those broken toes in Section D, but they took out those pillars so you should be OK now....

You're headed to a place where everyone will get to know you but we don't give a shit, be yourself and we'll all be happy. You are about to meet 100 of your new and closest friends. Prepare to plan on coming back every year but for a longer stay.

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice