May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Not that I am one to correct my sweetie in public...but to save $18 on our flights I am thinking 14-25 May...lmao@me. Hey, can get two of Sergio's cruises in as well :shock: Love you sweetie :wink:

Scott

2. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May 15 - 23

This will be our 2nd trip. Hopefully there will ba a cruise this time. Last time, this past June, not enough interest in Sergio's cruise or Steve's.

They look like a whole lot of fun and looks like a fun group will be going next May.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    They are alot of fun..LOL... :p

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You mean that you are going to have to be there for TWO EXTRA DAYS??? What a shame..

You should be out of that shell by the time we get there!

5. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Or at the very least, out of my swim trunks...the shortest path to retreiving them is ALWAYS walking around the pool apparently :oops: As they say...no pride, lots of tequila = no shame :roll:

That aside Dave, we are thinking about booking very soon. Me thinks May is going to start filling up quick. Are you and Rosa set for those dates? Roy / Marie, how are you two for May? We are max flex but need lead time to book off work as May can typically be busy for both of us. For sure May is busy for me and I have to start planning my team's schedules...not to mention buttering up my boss to let me take a vaca then.

I wonder how much 60K points is going to save us on airfare?

Scott

6. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys :bigwave: Marie and I are working opposite shifts right now (she's on days ,i'm on nights :cry: ) as soon as we can get on the same crew then we will be able to look at our schedule and set dates . We wouldn't miss it for the world . We might not be booking through Premier but we will be there . No friggin hurricane stopped us this time , working opposite shifts ain't stopping us in May :lol:

7. Roy and Marie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll have to agree w/Dave there What a shame !!! Hey Dave , do think if they get out of thier shell before we get there we might get some more pics with a big grin on your face with a lime in your hand standing between Scott and Janice :wink: Good memories ,Great friends :D

8. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The lime picture was awesome, but I don't remember it!! damn it!

It was a great time. We are pretty set on those dates but we can't book until December when Rosa gets more vacation.

9. Roy and Marie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have to wait till around the end of Dec. before they even start accepting next years vacations , hopefully we'll be on the same crew by then .

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    looks like we are going to be a lil bit too early for you guys as we are shooting for the first weekend of may and into that first week -

will get the pace established for you guys and it will be your job to keep up - and from the pictures i have received (from after our departure) -

looks like you guys are more than able to do that :)

pics will be mailed back by the end of the week - about 2000 in all - and the ones of roy are absoloutely hilarious - and i might add will never see the light of day :shock:

robandtonyass

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice