May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    As of now we are planning to be back in May. Probably May 7-21. We were very close to booking when the news of the latest changes with ent staff came out. As Jamie was saying, now we'll be waiting on some TR about the new staff before booking. As a repeater we have gotten to know some of these guys fairly well. To say they will be missed is an understatement. I HOPE to see all our repeater friends in May but who knows. Is that Cabo calling?

2. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have already booked for May, but we are starting to think seriously about Cabo in 2010. I am sure many BBG/TTR faithful will hesitate going to Desire Cabo, because there you go the Full Monty. :oops: :D

3. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bill, sounds like a plan. How are we going to carry our keys? Sue

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    That could be a problem...LOL... :lol:

5. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    adding our names once again....hopefully it will stick this time....May 9-16

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well some folks went to Cabo last year and said you didn't have to go full monty if it's wasn't your cup of tea. And if we pull off one of our 150 person reunions there we could about take over the place. So......

But it is more expensive, but then it does have Chinos now.... Steve may have to open a new fourm here. :D

Since everyone seems sort of already headed to TTR in May, we might do that and see what's up. If it's lost it's charm maybe we go for a "Let's follow Chinos Reunion in 2010!"

Jamie

7. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Sounds like a game plan..Jamie...lol... I'm going to stay with my plans for my May09 return to Temptations. See how things are like you said. If things have changed. Then i'm willing to get on the " Chinos Reunion Wagon" :lol: I'm always looking for a fun time and meet some nice folks along the way... :D

8. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I understand the sadness over losing Chino , Omar and Lalo they will be missed. For us its all you great & fun people that keeps us coming back. Seemed like there was less games going on this trip than previous trips around the sexy pool But we had more fun this trip than the 4 others . None of them were on Steve's Booze Cruise but trust me,40 people had the times of their life.So much so After being home just two days 20 has already decided to go back late April early May and trust me the number will grow Lalo was already gone when we were there however we did see see him the night we went to The City and of course he gave us a big hug. Yes they will be missed . We have met many people that have become our friends for life .ITS YOU THAT MAKES THIS PLACE GREAT

9. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We just got back a couple hours ago and I figured this forum would be buzzing about the staff changes. We did get to see Chinos before he left and he swears he will be back in three months. The new guy Charlie started on Wednesday and was learning the ropes but he was doing a good job, and the two new girls Happy and Joy just started this week too but will fit nicely, and there is some good news too.....T IS COMING BACK SEPTEMBER 23RD.

Mario ran the games all week, and he does a good job but there is only one Chino's, some of the games were a little more tame than normal but others were the same.

Omar was a shocker, he worked early in the week and suddenly he was gone. I don't know any details but was told by several that he was let go.

We had a great trip, and I also hope that the staff members will all be there in May BUT I don't plan to schedule my vacation around it. I love seeing those guys each time we go but we will go anyway, the friends we meet there are what makes our vacation special.

Our tentative dates are May 16th thru the 25th. See you guys then

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Glad to hear the updates...Also glad to hear you all had a nice time..Hope to see in May... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice