May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    My plans are for the week before Memorial Day plus the holiday. Still have to work the dates out, but I'M THERE !!!! :bounce: Let the fun begin...LOL... And don't feel bad ..Dave & Rosa...I just got back and i'm making plans...lmao

2. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey, we may even show back up this year. Sure missed last year.

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    presently looking at april 30 - may 5

hoping to book solid for tims birthday extravaganza in the next few weeks -

think we will call it............. "tunes, taste and timtations"

cant wait

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Upon further review....... :?

We may have to see what the reviews are of the new staff and atmosphere before we book. With the recent changes and the staff the main reason we go back.. I know people come and go.. but the steady hand and integrator has been Chinos for years. With the new staff coming on and Chinos gone for three months.... well... we're not saying no, we're just saying we're not booking yet.

Jamie

5. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Well i hope you make it down in May...I can understand what your saying... :D

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  7. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol: :lol: I hope..It would nice to meet everyone again..I had a nice time last May.

8. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the main attraction is not the staff, but the people we have met and look forward to seeing each year. :D Yes, the staff keeps us entertained and will be missed, :( but we don't spend all of our time at the resort and have no problem entertaining ourselves.

I agree with Steve – Like a moth to a flame, Jamie will not be able to resist the Temptation. See you in May Jamie, a good party and :flash: are waiting for you :!:
    :lotsofmichaelf:

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    great point bill and chris

tonya and i could not agree more

all about the great people we have net there for us

everything else is simply icing on the cake

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well.......

Ok, so I'm copying this from another post cause I don't want to type it in all over again but....

I agree that it's the people you meet that makes it great but the entertainment staff are the ones that make that meeting happen. We've all been to other hotels where there are probably just as great people sitting around you but without the catalyst to get you all talking to each other, you go home not knowing them at all. That's where this crew, this atmosphere was so different. Now lots have come and gone but Chinos trained the new ones. He beat the stuffing out of them when they came on board. Lord knows I could never "work" for Chinos but I love him to death.

There are lots of adults only, all inclusive hotels in Cancun. But none like BBV/BBG/Temptations and none with the Repeater numbers, and none with a independent Board/Forum dedicated to them. I really hope that Management continues to see this hotel as unique and special rather than turn it into just another one in the pack. Re-building it's special place in the industry will take years if it's even possible.

I don't know where they are going. I hope not far from where they are now. As has been said many times, it's their business to do what they want just as it's my vacation dollars to spend as I see fit. God I hope I don't have to go looking for another place to spend two weeks every year but I already have my quite vacation every other year in the Bahamas and not sure I want to spend two weeks with a "Take it off! Take it off!" type of crowd.

This resort has always bee a college frat party for adults, I'm not sure I want college spring break instead.

We shall see what happens.....

That being said....since there are no reports on changes yet I'm not taking that bet Steve, not yet at least. And yeah Bill, until I find a better party and view I'll be there. But unlike last year where in November I was booking my trip, I'll be waiting a little longer to book this times to be sure I want to go.

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice