May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Sorry to hear about all your trips going to the dogs. I am glad Glenn and I found another trip...........it's was so hard with everyone re-booking and flights being cancelled forcing other flights to be over booked. I hope to see you all in Jamaica. I kind figured that this is how all of this would turn out. Best wishes to everyone finding somewhere to go or re-scheduling.

2. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    may

CBS reported tonite that cancun vacations were at a 76 percent cancel rate for the month of may. begining to wonder if the rest of us should just put the trip off. would hate for jamie & chris and the wife and i being the only couples in cancun.

3. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    you won't be the only ones there but it will be just us hard core party people. Wonder if we can get them to bring back some of the old games.
    Likes like we will be playing all the games.

4. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    ya the "kissing contest" comes to mind real quick !!!!!!!!

5. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: may

More bullshit from the media. The real Epiemic is people over react. Think about it! Very mild flu compared to the normal flu. They are just covering their ass. Really pisses me off that they try to scare people. You know what a mind can do, when you put doubt in it.

Don

6. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pam said kissing is the norm and it will happen. We are not into the BIG SCARE that the media has put out. Fun in the sun with wonderful people, that's what it is all about. :p :D :p

Don

7. qwertyjam

qwertyjam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crazy thing happened, Continental had to reschedule our flight. Seems that instead of 4 flights per day they are backing up to 3. They wanted us to take the late flight since all other flights are over sold. So we decided to just go a day early. See the hardcores on the beach earlier on the 12th. One more week to wait!

8. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Looks like only 20 to 30% occupancy the week we are there. Read that cancellations are severe. Looks like a easy walk thru customs and short lines at the bar. Also means we will have to play most of the games if they are to be played. If you got friends that want to go - bet they can get a real good deal right now.

I'm am ready to party and will do my part to try and make up for at least 3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lotsofmichaelf:

Also means we can get away with more - think they want to throw out their only customers :bounce: :bounce:

:bootyshake: Maybe we can make it hedo week. Who's gonna be there to complain.

9. jdavis331

jdavis331 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think its crazy! I'm trying to see if we can get some better deals since we might be the only ones there... any tips??? Gonna call the airlines tomorrow to see if we can get a direct flight (i got a really good deal on one with a layover... but the layover is in mexico city)... hopefully it will be in my favor!!!

I am not scared of the swine flu, but hell, if everyone else is, i might as well take advantage of it, right???

10. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I think I know who's gonna win the pool tournament!! :lol:

George

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice