May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well this isn't a cancellation but a delay at this point.

The Swine Flu can’t stop me but I found something that is going to slow me up. :roll:

Found out today that they think I have some blockage in one or more of the arteries in my heart. :shock:

So next Tuesday I’m going into the hospital for them to check it out and take care of it if there is. They say if they put in a stint that they don’t suggest I travel for at least 72 hours. Well I was scheduled to fly on Friday and that was inside the 72 hours.

I still want to come so I changed my travel date from Friday to Sunday. So instead of arriving on the 8th, I’ll be there on the 10th. If I not there on the 10th it’s because I’m in the hospital or dead. So we’ll hope I’m there on the 10th. I probably won’t be able to party as much but relaxing on the beach with my friends sounds like the best R&R one can have. :D

So we’ll see you on the 10th. :lotsofmichaelf:

Jamie

2. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Wow, take it easy. We were so looking forward to partying with two but your health comes first.
    Maybe next time we make it to Temptation. We will have a drink or two for you.
    Take care.
    Kat

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,254 / 14
    Fingers crossed for you that all goes well Jamie. Be good to see you again but dont take any chances on this one.

4. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude... you are hard core. I love TTR too, but your health comes first. We are still planning on arriving on the 17th. It would be great to see you, but not if it will be a Weekend at Bernie's episode. :cool:

Be safe!

5. tboyte

tboyte Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Wishing you a successful outcome!! Like everyone else said, health comes first. Know that we will be thinking about you and hoping you are there when we arrive on the 16th!! :hug:

6. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like it was caught early without cardiac ischema. I am guessing.

With todays technocology, I think you will be fine. You will hate the leg part of this.

Good Luck my friend and our prayers are with you.

Don and Pam

7. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We hope everything turns out ok for you Jamie....we will see you when you get there. We may be the only ones there on the 9th

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Thanks for the well wishes... :D

One of the reasons we pushed it to Sunday was to be sure everything was OK and if not that there was still time to cancel without too many penalties. But unless the river rises I'll be there. :D

Jamie

9. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jamie,

Sorry to hear about the problem, but surely hope all turns out well. We haven't given up on our trip just yet but will have to make a decision soon. My work has imposed so many travel restrictions including isolation from any travel to Mexico for 10 days after return and then only with medical clearance that it is making it tough. Hopefully something will change in the next few days..

In the meantime....you take care of yourself!! Health first for us old guys!!

10. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Be careful, hope everything goes ok for you. Lying by the pool has to be the best way to recover though. Take care xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice