May 2009 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    trip

we are still on for may 17th. just bringing some boots so we don't step in the pig sh##.

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Well unless there is some drastic changes in this flu in the next week I think both Glenn and I have decided that this vacation isn't worth bringing back any of this to our friends, family, patients, or his clients. As much as we would like to go when we got back from there I would be off work an additonal 5-7 days and would have to get clearance to come back to work. I have been watching the news alot and well I guess I just don't want to be the one bringing back this flu to canda. We have already had our issues with trips being that we had one also booked with conquest. We are looking at maybe jamaica but I tell you it's hard to book another one after getting screwed out of two of them. Good luck to everyone going.

3. BBGParty

BBGParty Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Level 5 now

Looks like WHO raised the level to 5 this afternoon. We might all need to go hide under a rock!

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I hear you Monique, Rosa and I are considering the same...it just does not look good, we have a new grandson and can't risk causing him to get sick...we need another place where we can all meet!!

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    we are going to go ahead and give it a go

as it looks like this one is the big one........ they calling us home now

clearly will be our last trip there since this things going to do the entire human population in within a matter of a couple more weeks according to the way they are talking about it...............a month at best

figure that september is out and we might as well just go ahead and have an "end of days party"

yerp

all gloom and doom now guys and gals - no room for any sort of postiive spin whatsoever........

......................as i just heard that someone said that maybe there was a possibility that might have happened where a person in miami said that he thought he overheard there was a cheap two dolla ho who slept with a "john" she thought might actually be the first case of swine flu in that state

with that great knowledge - pack it in - we are done!!!!!

i plan on doing a documentary on all this and then putting it in a time capsule so that 2 million years from now somebody can see just exactly how much fun we had here on earth before porky pig pulled the plug

rest in peace peeps and freaks

yours forever

rob and tonya

6. BoulderFun

BoulderFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    fuk it! If that plane takes off from Denver and Temptation's doors are open....., our butts on out of here in 21 days!

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Keep that grandson safe Dave and Rosa.........mexico will still be there when this is all over. Maybe we will party together in september. I am off from sept 5-12th.
    Switching to sept may be an option for us but we will see if we can go somewhere else first.

8. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going to be on that plane as long as there is one taking off. I just got called in and told that my paycheck is not going to be given to me on time and as an added bonus I have to take a 10% paycut. This vacation is paid for so I am going but the pay cut pretty much kills our normal October trip.

9. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Well, local news confirms 2 possible cases in Iowa...test results expected in a day or two. In most of the cases I've read, it's not necessarily a Mexican connection causing a person to become infected. At this point, I'm a firm believer border control and flight restrictions are not going to increase or decrease the spread. IMHO, individual precautionary measures is the best way to prevent one getting infected. Anyway, all things aside...we are leaving on May 19th (unless the US Government tells us otherwise).

As for Temptation, I may forgo the customary handshake, hug and or kiss; however, I'd be happy to sterilize any women's breasts with a little soap and water before preceeding to lick or suck on them for you :lol:

See you in sunny Cancun on the 19th.

10. queen2633

queen2633 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Soap and Water Wash

Glad to see everyone hasn't lost their sense of humor :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice