May 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2008.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Angi...I think the girls that M-K are talking about were the ones i met on my last day there...They both had blonde hair. They were from Louisana. They thought i was a SHARK but i was just trying to show them around. They were never at Temptations before...But i hear that they got mean during the rest of the week. :( So i would have to say :double finger: LMAO!!!

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just looked at your return dates and that is about the time I think these chicks showed up too. I dont remember if they said were they were from but man they irritated me. They werent MEAN. (well at least not to me) but they didnt have a damn good thing to say about TTR. Wasnt anywhere NEAR as good as their precious Hedo. I do remember they told us that their group wanted to try somewhere different and that is why they were at TTR to begin with. The facial expression they had on how horrible they thought TTR! LOL! You would have thought the place was a roach motel OR they only stay in 5 diamond resorts and this was SUCH a downgrade (mind you these chicks were not at all what you think of when you think of classy) for them. I am pretty sure Hedo is not even close to that status. :p

3. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    These two girls came by themselves....It's a shame people have to be like this... If your not happy..Then leave...Why try to ruin everyone elses time... :?
    PS where are the pics...LOL...

4. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of the things I like about Temptation, is that you don't have to feel insecure there. No one judges you, well, until losers like that come along. I'm sure they are just miserable with life in general.....it's a shame...

5. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    This is true ...Terri :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice