May 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 3, 2008.

1. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tom, were you stalking again??? just kidding, thanks for all the great fun, I dont think in the many times we have been at the resort that I felt so welcome, by everyone.....!!!

Will have to keep next year in mind.......except that "all" four of my daughters want to come with us next year.

Jamie, thanks again for making sure myself and Michelle didnt fall off the booze cruise...and had a great view at coco bongos!!! Toooooo much fun

2. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're home and all is well. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting/seeing everyone again - what a party! I will post a TR and pics this weekend if I get the chance.

We got home last night around 10 pm and both went to work today. I immediately had to leave because my business trip was bumped up to TODAY and I must be in Oklahoma this evening.

Take care,
    Bill
    :D

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bill,

It was really great meeting you and Chris, we really had a blast with you two!! Looking forward to your pics. I will post some as well!

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Hello Peg...It was great meeting you and Michelle. How's the sun poison doing. I had a great time with you guys...Thank You... And no i wasn't stalking...LOL... I was just being friendly but they felt i was one of those SHARKS...LOL

5. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Hello DavenRose and Bill & Chris...It was nice meeting you all. I had a great time :D

6. osiferrick

osiferrick Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    hey ice....i looked for you the day i was leaving...ended up bringing home that darn bottle of jager...lol Hope sassy wasnt to pissed.....

7. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Whazzup Rick...Sorry i missed you...met two young ladies and get in late, so i ended up sleeping in late. No, Sassy is not too pissed. I told that i missed you. She seem cool about..But you know she's going to give you some crap about...LOL... Let me tell you... Those girls are great...We had a lot of fun... :lol: Talk to you later..

8. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh.. those girls from Louisiana.. *sigh*
    They were one of the ONLY people who made me uncomfortable during my trip. We sat next to them on their last full day at Temptation, and I made it my goal to meet a lot of new, fun people because with our last trip in October, we really didn't break out of our shell and meet people until our last night.

Anyways... I asked if it was their first time, and the super-blonde one said, "Yeah, and definitely our last!" That's when they told me that they had been approached by swingers and felt uncomfortable, and I told them that I really hadn't encountered that much at Temptation, and that it was unfortunate that they were made to feel uncomfortable.

Well.. Then she goes on and on about how shitty the place was, and (check this out) how her FRIEND made their reservations and booked their trip, and they really didn't know it was adult-oriented.
    Seriously?!
    Who in the hell lets their friends just book a trip for them with having ZERO input as to what hotel they were staying at?! Let's say that was the truth.. Wouldn't the name Temptation give you a clue as to what sort of a hotel it was? Or did you just see an Apple logo and think "Oh, well I like apples...Why not?!"

But I can usually handle most people and smooth things over, and I don't like to disagree much with people, so I chatted a bit longer before I laid down on the lounger and attempted to relax. Then some guy came over to talk to them and he asked if they were one of the participants in the Best Legs contest (that I was in Monday night).. The superblonde said, "OH GOD NO, I was NOT one of them." Then they started saying crappy things about ME while I was sitting there!! No joke! I was in tears, sad to say.. Usually people can say what they want, and I have no issues.. But I have lost over 60 lbs and I've always been so insecure, and this trip I wasn't insecure at all! But for some reason, her comments really upset me. My husband, being the wonderful man he is, made me chipper up and put it in perspective that if they were THAT miserable on their trip, they are most likely miserable people.

Then I sat for a bit longer, and listened as she made fun of girls the same size as her (I am guessing the super-blonde was maybe a 9/10 or 11/12). But I was glad to see them go.

(Sorry to go off on a rant. I promise my trip report should be twice as long) :)

9. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Good move on updating your avatar, Ice - If Jamie hadn't introduced us, I would have never recognized you from the old one. Glad we met! :cool:

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well damn... I'm glad they showed up the last night there. Guess I read them totally wrong.

Girl.. I haven't met you yet but from your postas and your pictures there is nothing in the world you need to be insecure about. God I hate when folks feel the need to make themsleves bigger but tearing others down. Those are the truely insecure ones. Glad your man was able to get your mind on other things till they left. :wink:

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice