May 19-26 Trip Report, good time!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Okay! So, Stacia & I got back on the 26th from a week at Temptation, this happened to be our 12th trip! And what a great trip it was! TTR still fails to disappoint… But, everybody on this board knows that!

Once again I am using my speech recognition software to write this report… So, it's probably pretty long!

Our trip was for my birthday and our 16th wedding anniversary, so part of it was for relaxation, spending time together, sex, food, sex, drinking, sex, chatter and bullshitting, sex, and so on and so forth! The other part was for drinking too much and laying out the sun a lot and having a really good time!

I have a few pictures from the trip posted below in the report, but most of our pictures this trip would violate Steve's pick – policy, as the naughty bits and the nipples are almost always out. This is TTR, right! So… What I'm going to do is put those… More naughty pictures… Up on the CCS page, in an album under our profile. You can check them out there. I might come back and edit, and put links to some of them in this Trip Report later. I think that's okay with the policy, as people who can't see the pictures on that site, not having posted enough, can't see the pictures anyway. (Steve, if this doesn't work, feel free to edit and clean it up. Thanks!)

Usual trip plan was followed: flight 1012 departing Bush Intercontinental Airport at 9:03 AM on 19 May, to return to Houston from cancun on 26 May a full week later. Seems like the more we go to Temptation, the longer our trips extend during this April May visit timeframe. We try to go at least twice a year...

This time, we were trying to use the premier members benefit of the transport services, and the resort has changed their transport service from trans beach, to ALLDOTOURS (no clue how to properly pronounce that). It seemed identical to TransBeach, however. On time, looking for us, holding up a card with our name on it , etc. It worked like a charm… the Tahoe (I think it was a Tahoe) Whisked us away to Temptation,And and a half-hour later we were walking into the Premier lobby, looking for Damien and Norma. Turned out Norma was off, but Damien was there, and he had us hooked up already! Our room was ready, a nice surprise! The surprise was because it was ready at slightly before noon. The room this time was 1114. Nice room, a Jacuzzi room, just like the rest of them in that row, but with a nice view of the Quiet Pool and a little bit of distance down the hall away from the rowdy people passing by late at night just in case it was a sun-curse day with too much boozing in the afternoon. Only had one or two minor instances of sleep disturbance. But… That might've been because we were in the room all that much earlier at night this time!

May 19 = Bali-Hai Night – Sexy as You Dare:

So, my lady and I arrived at Temptation at about noon – 30, our room is ready, so we change into suits, after dropping off the bags. Head on out to the Sexy Pool! While at the pool this trip, from the first moment out the door to the last moment walking in before she changed to leave, my Hottie war only her string thong bottoms, which always makes me happy!

We had what we thought was going to be an awesome dinner reservation that evening, the Asian restaurant at 7:00 PM. Damien had set that up for us before we even arrived, which I thought was great foresight on his part. We walked out and picked a place with two lounge chairs up on the Members Deck, all of the seats around the Sexy Pool being taken already, with persons or their towels (irritating) lying there having a good time. The people having a good time, I mean, not the beach towels . Hmmm, I don't know if beach towels can have a good time… Doesn't seem like they can, just lying there in one spot all day. Not moving or anything. Not putting on lotion, unless a person squirted it on them already. Not rolling over to put their other side facing the sun. Not even having a beer or anything! This is a big damn deal, people! Do towels get sunburn if they don't turnover? Anyway… Stacia allowed me to Greece up her front side and backside… I really enjoy doing that… And then she rubbed down the acres of my back with the SPF one gazillion, and we were ready to get our drink on! My very first order, "Can I have a Purple Shit and a Cerveza?" Well… Of course I can! So I did. Stacia kicked it in with her"Stacia Water," which is simply Skye vodka, bubbly water (not tonic or soda), and a twist of orange, usually. She experimented with grapefruit this time too. She says, though I don't trust it at all, that it's very refreshing and light. So is the Sol, I think. AndSol, Tecate Light, or Superior! How about that! A growing selection of beers available at all bars at TTR! In the restaurants, not only could Stacia ask for a red wine, and in turn be asked if she would rather have a Cabernet Sauvignon or a Shiraz, so that is definitely trending upwards! Menus in the Asian and Italian restaurants were slightly updated, slightly more options to choose from. My old favorites are still there, the spicy red chicken curry, and the lasagna and manicotti. The cannelloni is pretty good as well. I bounced back and forth between those at the Italian. But, for this night, it was the Asian's Spicy Red Chicken Curry, made extra-spicy for yours truly. Fantastic, as per usual... Here's us that night:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

But, here's the problem with eating at 7:00 PM. You are done at 8:00 PM who is actually out, meaning TTR–out, at 8:15 PM? I can answer that for you, hardly anybody… Well, at leastPatyo's "feels" like a nightclub in midafternoon. It's not, but you need to wait until about 10:00 PM for it to really get rolling. So, we decided to go to the room and chill for a little while, and if we felt like getting back up we would. But… As it turned out, we didn't. Infant evening.

May 20 = Mardi Gras:

I have no clue why, or what, Mardi Gras theme night is all about. We didn't see anyone dressed up like they were at Mardi Gras. But, repeat the treatment of yesterday's version of the report, immediately above, and you have what we did this day. Saw, met, and talk to a bunch of cool people from CCC, especially Greg and Tina (messed up her name in OP, needed an edit to fix, sorry hon!) and their friends from Tennessee and Kentucky, the folks who have an annual naked party somewhere up there. Sounds like fun! Anyway, we repeated the heavy dose of sun and booze all day long, talked and laughed a lot in the pool and at the Sexy Pool swim-up bar. Played some grab-ass in the pool, did a couple shots, went to the room and took a brief nap, Stacia did anyway. Then, up for a rest, then down to the Italian for some dinner. Again, in for a relatively early evening. And, just so we can show you how boring we were until our friends, Arnie & Diane, Humper and Woody on CCC, arrived, here's the best pic I can show you of that night:

May 21 = Revelation Show – Fetish:

Once again, and I was sensing a theme by this point, we got up relatively early in the morning, and were down at the pool to secure our same two spots at the very civilized hour of 8:30 AM. What was interesting, was to see that nearly 100% of the lounge chairs around the sexy pool at 8:30 AM already had towels and T-shirts draped all over them - claiming them for lost and stolen travellers, but the pool itself was nearly empty in and around it. The Members Deck, by contrast, was just as empty, but there were no towels and no T-shirts. Wow, I spy a member's advantage. Whoa... You mean I can go down to the Member's Deck and grab a premium seat right there, with our own service bar and everything, and I only have to wake up before 9 o'clock in the morning? Shoot… We got down there one morning, later on as you will see, at 11:00 AM and had no problems getting the exact same spot we had all week long! Awesome, says I.

As we got closer and closer to the weekend, the atmosphere around the Sexy Pool slowly got more and more electric in the afternoon. For some reason, in the early part of the week, the music around the pool is… Well… Sort of sucky. I don't know why, they have a DJ there every day, surely he can just put the good songs that he uses later on in the week on a rotation with older songs, and not force us to listen to the spa music? I mean, I'm not getting my couples massage, am I ? No, I am not. Let's have some rock 'n roll! Let's have some heavy metal! Let's have some pitbull, or Pink, Christina Aguillerah, or Kiss, or Enrique Iglesias, or whatever. Just have it be good. Here's an idea, have something people can walk up to and select their own music! I hear that invention does exist, somewhere. What do they call that again?? Oh, yeah, they call it iTunes. (Thought I was talking jukebox, didn't ya..., nah, I'm current).

May 22 = lingerie Fantasy:

Up and out to the deck early, got her usual spot. Kind of The drinking slow in the morning, as we knew that our friends were going to show up later. We had planned this trip and communication with Arnie and Diane, called on CCC Humper and Woody. Cool people! Even if they are Canadian… LOL! They showed up about 230 in the afternoon, and it was on! Time to get drinking, time to do shots, lots of hugs and kisses around. Fun times. Drink most of the day, party in the afternoon sunshine, need a nap! Up to the room about 4:00 PM. Nap until 8:00 PM, head down to the Italian for dinner.

[​IMG]

Then, lingerie night. We didn't even bother going down to the fantasy show, it's usually over, and two packed in Nice Shoes anyway. So, straight out to Patyo's to party it up. Remember girls, there is a strict no panty policy at patios and forced after 10:00 PM! Keep that in mind. You don't want to run afoul of the panty police! Yes, I will have to come back in here later with some of… Those… Pictures, LinkedIn from CCS.

[​IMG]

Well, anyway. We did get out and over to the Sports Pool to try to get in there to skinny dip, but there was a heavy security presence when we got out there. So… We just went to our balcony and the four of us got in the hot tub. Plenty of room for four people in one of those Jacuzzis! Not a problem, especially if you don't worry too much about where your feet are going! Sorry about my big toe, Arnie… It slipped. Serious.

May 23 = Bacchanal White Party – White / Glow / Toga
    May 24 = Naughty School Girl:

This day, Arnie was in rare form, ready to go. Great energy at the Sexy Pool, the new entertainment staff learning their way. No, they aren't as good as Sarah69, definitely not as good as Chinos… But they are trying, and at least they do seem to have some energy.

Oh… Safety warning. Please do not attempt to drink more than four of the Purple Shits in one hour. It tends to cause one to feel very tired and sleepy and if you for somebody who is sleeping one of those off to go down and eat in the restaurant, and the restaurant happens to be slightly too warm into humid, it tends to cause nausea and vomiting. I repeat, safety warning.ol!

If I have a favorite theme night, it is White Dress Shirt & heels Night. However, my second favoritest theme night party of all , as I've often said, is Naughty Schoolgirl Night. Stacia absolutely rocks a Naughty Schoolgirl costume, lemme tell ya! So, naturally, my second favorite is Stacia's favorite. But, as tends to happen to us when we go on vacation, Murphy's Law struck and she forgot her naughty schoolgirl outfit. Oops. Diane to the rescue, "Let's go Red Dresses instead!" Awesome, as there was a slinky little red dress in the bag, just asking to be flaunted. But… Before we got to that, we had a solid full day of drinking to enjoy! We decided that 2:00 PM would be time to visit Tigers bar, he was on station at the Quiet Pool bar (called, inappropriately as it turns out, the bikini Bar) during the days during the shift period. Tiger, or El Tigre as we were calling him during the weekend after several many shots, set up the below display for us:

[​IMG]

Yes, those are the famous Rainbow shots. You can clearly see all the colors in the picture, but there are tons of them. And, he makes the best Wet Pussies at TTR. That's just funny to write… LOL!

Anyway… We headed over to El Tigre's soon to be the not quite bikini Bar on a mission. We had NOT seen anybody in the Sexy Pool at the bar, or in the swim up bar at the Sexy Pool, doing any body shots. What the hell is up with that? No body shots at Temptation? Unthinkable! So, we went to see our favorite bartender, and we got him to set us up with a bunch! THOSE pictures are definitely not CancunCare.com's advertisers friendly! So… On the other site, you see. For… You will!

Somehow, we managed to convince ourselves that the main theme for this evening was the red dresses on the ladies, and the black close on the guys. So, here's how we ended up looking:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

May 25 = Anything Goes – Sexy Uniform Night:

I had asked Stacia and Diane a couple months back if they wanted to participate in the naughty uniform theme night, maybe play some dirty cops to our bad guy robbers? That question hit the ground like a dead fish. Not interested, was what I thought, due to the silence. But, no worries. Stacia had a solution in her suitcase, courtesy of wwwSpurst.com . I managed to find a pic that does manage to stay "safe," but only barely! Here's her Pot Hole Dress, and some schmuck lucky enough to be int he pic named John.

[​IMG]

Still, we had an absolutely great time this last party day/night of the trip. Except for this moment below:

[​IMG]

May 26, we had to leave, which sucked as I think it was my favorite, White Dress Shirt & Heels Night. Crap.

Ahh well, will be back! Trip number 14 on the way!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR! Nice pics too! I love the pothole dress and put it in my cart at Yandy.com. Looking great both of you!!

3. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    wow Stacia knows how to wear a dress! saw post on sexy pool music and been reading that Paty-O's has gone stale, is that true? Endless loop of same old stuff? We are back soon and hope its better-er

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Hi, y'all, I forgot to mention while in a rush (not in days, but in minutes available yesterday)), that as per usual we met a LOT of really cool people to hang out and party with this last trip to Temptation. Big-time repeaters, Greg & Tina were there again, witht he Tennessee & Kentucky crew as noted above. Another Greg and his hot lady Natasha, the pair of whom we consistently just called New York, were fun people to see out each night and each day in the Sexy Pool getting our collective drink on once Natasha got her work done, she came out to play. Trey & Julie from Dallas, Chris & Kris, etc. etc. etc. as happens every time, it is so hard to keep everyone straight when we leave the fun world and go back to the real world.

As to the above, This time the Patyo's music was better, not nearly so much random bass house music/techno that's so over combined with the pounding house that nobody dances to except the DJ in his little area. B-Oring. Hard to talk while that's on, too. None of that this time. Good dance music, combined with some rock and some of that country uptempo stuff that's at least in line, tempo-wise, with the vibe. Patyo's music was all good this time. It was the daylight hours at the Sexy Pool that lacked musical goodness until F-ing Friday. I wanted my lady's iPod/iPhone, she's got some good tuneage on there.

Yes, Stacia nails that Pot Hole dress, thing comes in all sorts of colors, that's the "black" one of course, she had a white one for Friday/White night, but Arnie ran afoul of the Purple Shit so we all called it an early night after all the bodyshotting we did that afternoon, then the hot/humid meal that made everyone (still buzzed but ont he downslope) feel a bit uncomfortable.

We'll either do an album on CCS or on Twinimini's page with the non-CCC available pics, and if you know you were in some of ours and want copies, shoot us a PM and we'll get them to you! Greg, Tina, Greg, Natasha, Trey & Julie, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice