Maxim Beach Party

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dsnyder, Jan 30, 2008.

1. dsnyder

dsnyder Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anybody know if this event is going on this year? Maxim Beach Bar is at ME Cancun which is a pretty great hotel. I heard they are doing a Valentines Party, but don't know about spring break

2. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know but will def find out!!!!!!!!

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be staying at ME so hopefully they'll have the Maxim parties again this spring break. We were planning on going but we "lost track of time".

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Landed a day late for the other one! hope can catch something this time around

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Maxim Lounge
    ME Cancun will offer electric nightlife options-perfect for a resort destination known as much for its late nights as for its glittering, sun- filled days. Internationally renowned nightlife operator, Rande Gerber, along with his brother Scott, will partner with Maxim magazine to open the first Maxim Beach at the resort's pool and beach areas, where guests can find their groove to the beat of world-renowned DJ's and lounge on Balinese-style day beds.

Other hot spots created by the Gerbers for ME Cancun include Rose Bar, the ultimate lobby lounge complete with an outdoor terrace, and the Infinity Bar -- located at the adults-only swimming pool. An eLounge also exists as an extension of the hotel's eSpace and will serve light-bites as well as an array of delectable drinks.

6. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it for sure that they are doing a Valentines day thing this year?? cause i will be there for that and it would be awesome.. what is it like... I have never been

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice