Matty & Timmy (LIVE) in Cancun 08

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Timmy/Matty/Fletch show will run wild on alllllllllllllllll

2. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fun is an understatement,our shows have had critical acclaim..the new york rhymes described it as 'dazzling..a suberb bunch of blokes!"..3 Hottest guys?You know,it still amazes people how humble we are hearin that to this day,so on behalf of us 3...thank you rice.As for your boss,he'll never understand the dynamics of the Matty,Timmy & fletch show...but smile on. :D
    As for the sleepover,you were first in so you will get the triple 3 discount as we call it,which usually expires around about now.We keep em thinkin before the drinkin! :wink:

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well,two 6 packs will get you unlimited backstage access with Myself,Timmy & Fletch..an offer hard to beat.You look around,some actually charge a carton of beer per night were as we stay grounded,sdown to earth chaps.Fletch can you confrim?

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i can confirm that, yes......HOWEVER....in the event, a female or group of females chooses to supply us with more beer than asked, we will be greatly appreciative

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Couldn't have worded it better.Your probabaly thinkin where have i seen these guys before right?We were actually on the set of baywatch like years back,the 3 dudes who got fined for drinkin on the beach chattin up chicks.We still get the "hey was that you on teh beach in baywatch?".You know,we still eat that humble pie.Yep,thats' us..despite the attention,we stay down to earth..teh fame means nothin to us..were about the good times..
    Let the credits roll...

6. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is true..group booking(females only)will be lighter on your wallet in the long run & provide you more access & entertainment.I assume fletch will be doing take that into consideration,book 4 or more bring another girlfriend free?Put it this way,24 beers will get 5 special ladies backstage access to the 'Matty,Timmy & Fletch Show 08' & your very own personal request backstage.

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    speaking of that......I havent gotten all of my royalties from that.....damn you pamela!!

8. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ineed we should foolow that up,i haven't been paid either..Timmy?

9. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what do you do in the sleepover party, like a slumber party where we do hairs and facials and talk about who you have crushes? then, i will join it. it will be fun..

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i cant even take this one lol someone else please

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice