Matty & Timmy (LIVE) in Cancun 08

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    true story...I accept any kind of beer as form of payment......I heard a few rumblings that a few other acts would like to be seen, just need to see if we can come to some sort of an agreement....will have an announcement soon

2. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Soo fletch ....
    As i hope and assume you will be staying at the oasis and partying very hard ... is your beer payment a cup size OR a full beer equivalent ... ie 2 cups?? I think this is of upmost importance to clarify ... Also ... we have to get some form of beer drinking contest happening ... ie first to drink 10 - 20 cups
    cheers
    tim

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah,good things fellas.Yet to be confirmed,but due to numbers we may be charging 3 beers per song,as our agent fletch will be making the decisions to do with booking etc.
    Currently discussin the 6 beers for 3 songs routine..will kep you posted.
    I know you people are excited about this,we understand but it is of upmost importance that ladies you keep your bras on & don't get them knickers in a knot.Stay tuned..

4. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh my goodness.. thinking of all the topless shows... and drinking while watching..

matty doing anything special if the girls pay you extra?

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dependin on how i feel,i could be doin the megashaft dance for an extra shot of tequilla from the ladies.. can get you in free since your so keen,plus backstage access with timmy & myself..

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    although we clearly have the best prices in town, Im not sure what the charge will be per show......have to take into consideration specials and deals that MF'ers (Matty+Fletch) Inc. Can come up with

7. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly right,we can do packages for a little less for cancun care ladies..thse offers wil not be found at most travel agents!
    Pm fletch for further info..oh rice,will this be your first Timmy,Fletch & Matty tour?We sold out last year..

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we sold out in 10 minutes after announcing our tour.....book your tickets FAST

9. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

this will defintely be my first matty timmy fletch show.. ah, by the way, who's timmy? is he cute like you and fletch? give me a special discount~~ and a vip reserve, since i'm new and ...............................

10. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he ain't joking..we broke records in 07 & dare i say we wil in 08.You might be sayin to yourself.."hey ,ive never heard of the Timmy,Matty & Fletch show".You know why?We don't do mtv,or the red carpet walk...
    Please book early to avoid dissapointment...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice