Master Suite Inclusions??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CorpusDuo, Jan 19, 2020.

1. CorpusDuo

CorpusDuo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    @matchandherbetterhalf
    The sexy pool (and probably beach) isn’t visible from the 2nd floor. I talked to our butler about it and he said first timers are happy on 2nd floor because of the ocean view. However, they don’t realize that the 3rd and 4th floor suites have a pool view. 5th and 6th floor suites are the penthouses. In our case we were directly above the hot tub in 4201. Other commenters said the wrap around deck is also smaller on 2nd floor. More experienced members can correct me if my info isn’t right.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    As stated you can’t see pool or hot tub from second floor and the other issue (may not be an issue for all??) is that there are people walking by your patio/balcony (and room) pretty much at any hour.
    If there is any maintenance on that roof area (which seems like every trip), that can be noisy as well during the day. Higher is better. But you will be spoiled either way on any floor with the room, the red wrist band and the views. YOLO!
    As far as tips go, we over tip (and always leave something daily for housekeepers). I think you know you are doing good in the tip department when your butler fully restocks your bar (at no charge) each day after @ScubaSteve and @Bratrish and @Glenn&Roz and @DFW fun (and the rest ;) ) were there the night before!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. IAgirlMIboy

IAgirlMIboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Stupid question, perhaps, but do the Lush Oceanfront suites also include butler suite? If they do, did you ever see your butler, or were they too occupied with the master suite/penthouse guests?

4. DkandCristelli

DkandCristelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    We had the lush room last year, was never given the option for a butler so I’m assuming not.

5. nighthydra54920

nighthydra54920 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Was yours a Lush Oceanfront Suite or just a Lush Tower room? We have booked the oceanfront suite for our first trip to TTR and are curious for feedback on it (and if it indeed includes the butler as the website states).

6. IAgirlMIboy

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    That’s precisely what we were wondering, since the web site mentions it.

7. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    The butler service only applies (for non-members) to penthouse and master suite rooms. Bash & Lush rooms due not include butler service unless you are a member. From the website:
    butler.jpg

8. nighthydra54920

nighthydra54920 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    also from the website:

Attached Files:

9. IAgirlMIboy

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    I’m going with they originally offered it, eliminated it, and then failed to completely update the web site

10. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    There is only 1 kind of Lush room, no matter what a Lush room called. For the benefit of newbies reading this, there is only one Tower, and it has the 13 Lush rooms at the bottom of the "U", and Bash rooms everywhere else except the Master and Penthouse suites on each end of the Tower. The Lush rooms are consider oceanfront because your balcony and sliding door are parallel to the ocean. The Bash rooms are oceanview because their balconies are angled towards the inside of the U, so you have a more oblique view of the ocean.

LOL...I don't want a room with an "oversided balcony". Sounds dangerous. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice