Massages?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bitchkitten, Apr 14, 2008.

1. bitchkitten

bitchkitten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone had a massage at the resort? Can you tell me how much they cost, and if they are available every day? I am just dying to visit...

2. doovie

doovie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    re: massages

I'll volunteer to give you a massage. :flash: You bring the baby oil!

3. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The cost varies on what you kind of massage you want starting at around $50. They are available every day, but you will probably need to go in the day before to set up an appointment.

4. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We got massages at the resort - I seem to remember it was about $75 per person for an hour massage.

What I do remember is that they have this "couples romantic" massage package, which was basically an hour massage, followed by 30 minutes in one of the spa whirlpools, and a "take to your room" basket of "romance" items. The basket was totally lame - a couple of 1-ounce samplers of massage oil, a little sampler of sex lube, some condoms and something else. Weak. And the whirlpools, while nice looking, aren't private! What's the point of that?

So, we saved at least $50 and booked a "his and her" ... we got simultaneous 1 hour massages in the same room - you just pay the massage rate and that's it.

The massages were fantastic by the way.

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

6. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Us too!!! I was thinking exactly the same thing ... let's see we're in a monogamous marriage for 21 years and I've had a vasectomy - what the hell are we going to use those for? Party balloons?

7. doovie

doovie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vasectomy? Ouch... Still can't talk myself into it....I'll sit on it and think for a while...until then we'll just practice other methods.........

8. bitchkitten

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks!

Lots of good info. We will definitely do the couples not Kama massage. Me, my hubby, and our two friends arrive May 4th, and will all be first-timers. I can't wait!! I am having difficulty deciding what to wear for lingerie night - and if you 'win' do you actually win anything? Or is it just for title rights? We having been drinking lots of margs in 'training' for our trip....

9. seattletnt

seattletnt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last April I found massages on the beach & they were around $40 dollars each. The masseuse was awesome. We found her by going to the beach & heading left. Her massage tables are under a tent right betwwen TTR & the next hotel up. I sure hope she's still there. We arrive on Saturday!
    FYI: I thought I had a sexy get up last year for lingerie night but it was in comparison pretty innocent. Some of the contests you win a certificate & a T-shirt, but some of the evening contests got you free admission to the club that night saving you $40 bucks!

10. bitchkitten

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rock on - can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. You'll have to tell me about the outfits, and which contests I need to enter to win the free club night! Have a great time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice