Massages at Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gishgirl, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Gishgirl

Gishgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was wondering if anyone has tried the massages at the spa. I am going in January and would like to get one while I'm there. Unfortunately I need a therapeutic massage not just relaxing one. Has anyone had a massage at TTR for therapeutic reasons and how was it?

2. WJ

WJ Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR massage

Haven't had a massage at Temptations but have had a couple when it was Blue Bay. So I don't thlnk it will be much, if any, different. Bear in mind, EVERYTHING you do here is in Mexico, so whatever you ask for is what you get. I'm sure the girls were not trained at any stateside school. They possible have other duties when not in the spa. You'll get a good rub down. Call it what you want, but a little (lot) of alcohol is a great enhancer. The degree will depend on how well you two can communicate. I did enjoy mine, but then they were during inclimate weather. If you need a real therapeutic massage, I'd get it before I left home or when I got back. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the hands on, but unless you just want to relax or while away an hour, I'd get mine at home. Might even be less expensive. Also, in the spa they do have steam rooms and real hot tubs, and these are free. So, if nothing else, from cool pool to hot tub is nice. Have a great trip. WJ

3. Gishgirl

Gishgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your reply. I 'm sure the ones here at home are much better. Unfortunately I was in a car accident not too long ago and I'm still doing quite intensive therapy (chiro, physio, massage) weekly. We're going TTR for two weeks and I refuse to cancel. I figure the relaxation is therapy on its own. I'm just not sure how my body will handle a 5hr flight and missing therapy for two weeks. I thought a massage would help get me through so I could sick pain meds and drink a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice