Mask Mandate

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jakenkristi, Nov 24, 2021.

1. jakenkristi

jakenkristi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hello friends. We are in Mexico, at a “family” resort because it was last minute and our regular room type at TTR was booked. However, we have to wear a mask here to do everything besides shit it seems, so my question is this: are mask required in any sort of situation at Temptation or drm? We’ve had a rough time at this resort and the mask thing is the last straw. We don’t wear a mask in Iowa, we got vaccinated so the misses wouldn’t lose her job as a nurse (thanks biden) and it’s just silly to have to carry a mask with us to walk through the threshold of a room only to take it off once we are “eating/drinking” or to have to wear one in a closed room at a restaurant but we can be balls deep in a swimming pool, nuts to butts without a mask- because a few dumbasses think it’s just incredibly safer outdoors. It’s all a bit silly for those of us with common sense, however, I am willing to do the illogical thing of double booking the rest of the week just so I can get out of this shit hole. And a big FYI for first timers on the site: despite how unfortunate Temptation has become in the last 2 ish years, it’s still better than the other places… end of rant. Can anyone answer the mask question? Thanks in advance.

2. Intrigued22

Intrigued22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +660 / 0
    Mask are not required nor seen anywhere at Temptation except for some staff

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    As above, no mask required at Temptation for guests.

I know what you mean abouut other resorts. Went to one with our kids, the rules were ridiculous.

They made the entrance to the buffet one way only, to exit you had to go through a fire door and everyone pushed the exact same spot on the horizontal bar to open it.

I was in the lobby sat with my kids while the wife was checking us out. A staff member came over. I thought he was going to offer me a drink. No, he said I had to wear a mask in the lobby, even though the only people within 10 yards of me were our kids.

None of that crap at Temptation or Desire.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    I was at Temptation last week and there were very few people other than employees wearing masks. I have been going to Temptation for eight years and I have to disagree with your statement that it has become unfortunate. We had a great time, maybe as good as ever.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Once DRM and TTR opened up to visitors during COVID, I don't think I had to wear a mask once, except for the ride to/from the resort.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice