Marriott Casa Magna **** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Patricia

Patricia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beach at Marriott?

Can anyone tell me what kind of shape the beach is in? I was there in March and you had to walk to the Cancun Palace or pretty much the middle of the Melia to be sure to not encounter exposed rocks. Hope it's better. I'll be arriving at the Marriott on May 24th. See ya.

2. lancemaria

lancemaria Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Hotels? I am looking for!

Hello,

I have been to places were hotels are good, last week I have been to Costa brava hotel and the service is excellent, you can always have a space to go back in. Right now I am looking a Cancun hotels to stay with.

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    lancemaria, am glad you are interested in Cancun hotels here. However, please refrain from posting links advertising your commercial sites. I edited your post above so it would comply with the terms of registration. If you wish to advertise on this forum you must get in touch with the site administrator, Steve.

4. Patricia

Patricia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Report on Casa Magna Beach

The beach is still rocky, however if you walk down in front of the JW Marriott the beach is much better. Last week it was loads of fun and I really like the little "Tiki Hut" bar that JW has out on the beach. Only four bar stools. What were they thinking? I still love the Casa Magna. Thanks, PAT

5. fionad

fionad Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone remember if there were hotel security by elevators when getting in and out of rooms? I have an extra 5th person staying in my room and read that Cancun is very strict about that. But I found no need to book an extra room for one whole person. Would getting that 5th person by be tough?

6. rajann

rajann Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thats great discount. I think there should be great rush.

rolls royce phantom hire london

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice