mariachis, yes or no...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gbchayctca, Dec 4, 2005.

?

Mariachis - Do you like them?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you find mariachis annoying or lovable? I generally love them for the first few songs, but then want them to go away.

How about you?

2. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gabacha! I'm enchanted by mariachis and always love it when they're around. And I love the various decorations on the legs of their pants. It's the first thing I look at when I see a mariachi band. :cdncat:

3. twointhelou

twointhelou Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mariachias, yes or no

Gabacha,
    Yeah, I totally agree with you. Especially when they expect you to participate with them by playing tambourines, etc. Then it starts to get annoying! :evil:

4. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gabacha - BTW... Just this morning when I was looking for a pic of me for this forum I came across a picture of you and your bf when we went to that all-you-can-drink/eat afternoon deal back when there was a Carlos & Charlie's downtown. Do you remember that?

5. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gringa, You mean the things that go jingle, jangle? I'm personally mesmerized by the ubiquitous gut hanging over those tight pants. Although I have seen some hotties. I think I spend too much time at Los Arcos...

6. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yes, I remember that...and we went to the school after, right? But the bf wasn't with me at that time!

7. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh, wait... now that I think about it I'm not sure if that was your bf sitting next to you in the picture. I think it was a friend of that Randy guy who was with us.

8. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep, I think we had a party on the terrace after that. (That was a great party terrace. I miss it.)

9. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That did seem to be a cool terrace, although I was drunk and it was dark! I do remember having someone explain to me the shots the color of the flag-sangrita, lime juice, and tequila. Blech!

10. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second that!

I DO enjoy them, but I have most often heard them while having dinner. I find it rude to talk to my dinner companions while they are playing, so then you are not able to talk to your pals for quite awhile at times. You just sit there and smile while they play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice