MARCH 31ST PREGAME, THE CITY OR SENOR FROGS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by prelude657, Mar 24, 2009.

1. prelude657

prelude657 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THE GOON SQUAD WOULD LIKE TO GET EVERYBODY THAT WILL BE IN CANCUN ON NEXT TUESDAY OUT FOR SOME PREGAMING AND CLUBBIN. WE ARE TRYING TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO HANG OUT ON TUESDAY NIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT AT 7 OR 8 (plenty of time to get a few drinks and food in) JUST CONFIRM ON THIS BOARD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. WE NEED A GOOD PLACE TO MEET UP. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO MEET UP AT? WHERE IS EVERYBODY PLANNING ON GOING THAT NIGHT. STUDENT CITY HAS THE CITY AND SENOR FROGS LISTED. IF YOU KNOW ANY PLACES BETTER THAN THAT ON TUESDAYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

P.S: WE WILL OUR BEST TO BRING SOME FEMALES TO THE SHINDIG. DO YOUR PART SO WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

2. richardsayzz

richardsayzz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be at seniors frogs that night i think ontuesday

just me and my lady.

3. cc_matt

cc_matt Regular Registered Member

Belleville Michigan Freezing my ass off!!!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope you have a good show up and a good time prelude! I know we did on the 21st. :p

4. prelude657

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be at senor frogs on tuesday. Im trying to think of a good pregame bar close by

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hit up Slices prior to Frogs....you can get some drinks there and then walk down the street 10 minutes to Senor Frogs....maybe not even 10...7, its THAT close

6. Jumpman23

Jumpman23 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My cousin and I would be down for that.. So long as we are made honorary members of the Goon Squad!!

7. prelude657

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL. THE GOON SQUAD IS A GROUP OF GUYS THAT GET TOGETHER A FEW TIMES A YEAR AND GO ON TRIPS. WEVE BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE AND NOW WE GOING TO GET CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA TAKEN CARE OF. THERE ARE 10 OF US SO FAR BUT WE ALWAYS ACCEPTING PEOPLE. WE GOT GUYS ALL OVER EUROPE AND AMERICA. ONE GUY THATS COMING IS FLYING FROM JAPAN FOR THIS TRIP. ONLY 5 OF US ARE GOING ON THIS TRIP. ALL YOU HAVE TO HAVE IS THE ABILITY TO GET YOUR MACK ON, KNOW HOW TO DRINK, AND WILD OUT. HOW ABOUT THIS TUESDAY WE MEET AT SLICES AROUND 8 OR 830. THEN STUMBLE ON DOWN TO SENOR FROGS. THE GOON SQUAD WILL BE AT THE OASIS ON MONDAY AFTERNOON. I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW I WILL HAVE ON A CAMO BOONIE HAT. IF YOU SEE ANY GUYS WITH 2 WAY RADIOS THEY WILL KNOW ME TOO. (MINUS THE SECURITY DUDES). WE ARE A CRAZY CREW BUT WE HAVE A BLASTY!!!!!

CHECK OUT PAST GOON SQUAD EVENTS>>>>>>>>>>>http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=26350460

8. richardsayzz

richardsayzz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    holla front i'll be a bald asian guy with a really tall gf haha...

i'll be eazy to spot

9. prelude657

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no doubt mane

10. outsidaz536

outsidaz536 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH THEY GONNA HATE US FOR THE WALKIE TALKIES DOG!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST PLAN FOR REAL. I CAN'T WAIT HOMIE. 1 DAY AND A WAKE UP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice