March 28 to April 4

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by quaziee, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hordak81

Hordak81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I am back from Cancun Oais. This is kinda like my review for those that think they may want to go. The Cancun Oasis was CRAZY! CRAZY CRAZY! However, it wasn't the place for me. Why? Everyone was too young. I would say everyone there was from 18 to 21. Lots of people were there in groups with thier moms or a tour guide/chaparone. If you are a young college kid and you want to party, the Oasis is THE place for you. If you are older, like me..Late 20's then another Hotel may be better for you, I don't know what one though. Also if you are going alone you may have to try harder to have fun. I went alone and wasn't haven't fun. That was until I met up with some cool people and hung out with them. The party Hopper tour is well worth the $75.00 USD and Friday night is the best night. The CITY (Club) is a heck of a good club. I went to Senor Frogs twice, the first time it wasn't good, but Friday it was great!! Corona bar was small but okay. I felt 100% safe going downtown alone, I went twice. The bus is 7.50 pesos, but make sure you get the correct change. They str8 up try to hustle. The funiest thing was watching people cross the street. You could tell right away who was a tourist and who was a local. I didn't really see anything cheaper than what we can get it for here in the USA, except for the Airport. The Airport was cheap. Box (of 20) of cigarretts for 25.oo USD. Anyhow, this is getting long and I could go on forever. To try to wrap it up, If you go alone, find some people to hang out with quickly. First day you should check out the sene. See how they roll down there so you know what to watch out for. Oasis cancun's food was like High school lunch room food, everyone came out around 10am to the pool to drink, went in around 6 and came back out at 10pm to pary at the hotel or to go out to clubs. If you wanna party go to Cancun, though I hear Vegas is better. I'm glad I went, first two days I didn't think I made a good choice..But one a was rolling 6 deep I had tons of fun.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    its the time you went!! First 3-4 weeks of march......... its ALL college kids, NO parents at all! You just happend to go during "high school" spring break...........

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They are both fun. Just at different cost. Vegas, like NYC, is more about who you are and how much money you got. You can go as crazy as you want but it may cost you an arm and a leg. Want to get into a hot club? You either have to know someone or willing to spend the big bucks.

To me Cancun is the more down to earth kind of fun. Girls are easier to talk to and I actually feel like I'm rich. :lol:

4. Briiian

Briiian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed. I've been to Vegas twice in the past two years. I didnt want to go back a second time but some of my friends who haven't went before wanted to go. After the second time, I said no more even though one wanted to go back again. Cancun is a great place to party (and cheap). It ranks up there with my 2 other favourite party places... Japan and Miami.

5. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't go THAT far. I'm going there in a month for Joe's birthday. Booked a room at the Hard Rock on Sunday so we can go to Rehab. I'll probably go a couple more times this year. I already booked a celebrity spa suite at the MGM Grand for next year's CES/AVN already too. Just have to make more money, that's all. :lol:

6. Briiian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe I need to start getting bottle service instead of those VIP passes from Expedia :D. Hope you had some investments in the market for this past month, you could have made enough to pay for your spa suite :).

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    VIP passes from expedia?? lol never ever do that again! :lol: Pay for a table and bottle service............ its the way to go!

8. Briiian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After my cancun and vegas incident with Expedia, I will never buy from them again! (does not apply to flight+hotel+$25 shuttle bus).

9. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The celebrity spa suite is not that expensive. It just sounds fancy and has a hottube.

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Even though the deals are a bit harder to get these days, Orbitz Promo Codes are the only way to go when booking packages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice