March 28 to April 4

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by quaziee, Mar 6, 2009.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha PISS OFF! I have never had to be rude to a girl in cancun to be honest........... all good stories to be fair! Well.......... other than telling them they have to leave my damn room so I can start my day :lol:

2. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lool all god mane

3. Hordak81

Hordak81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey hey! I am here and honestly I´m kinda bored. So check your PM and lets see if we can hook up for some fun. Friday I think I am gonna go on that party hopper tour. I walked down the strip yesterday and it took me a few hours to do that. maybe two. I took a taxi back to my place at the Oasis cancun. Any way. I got a internet passport so I´ll be checking my messages every so often. Haven´t found anyone to hang out with yet. everyone here is in groups. Well, thats all..

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    get down in the pool, hit up the bar there and start mingling!! Isnt too hard to find groups of peeps to chat with and then hang with!! Put yourself out there, start talking to some peeps at the bars at your resort..........you should have no problem!

5. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just like Jason said, get drunk and act a fool. Finding people to hang with at Oasis is easy.

6. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lool!! get drunk by day...but not last the nite, thats wot i am seeing, hay i b at daddyos 1030 onwards.. :D

7. Hordak81

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey party people! Well it seems what I`ve been doing is getting outta bed at 9, getting some breakfast then at 10 the bar opens. Grab a drink and head to the pool. Today I got a little drunk and was talking to people. Then it seems like around 7 everyone heads in for a nap and comes back out around 10. Í`ll take that advice, seems more fun is to be had when you don`t really know whats going on. Of course I mean by beaning drunk. I got one of those people to braid my hair. I dont know if they ripped me off but I was drunk and they took my 20 USD and my 100 pesos that I had to do it. Took them like a hour to do though. Well, I`m out. Gonna see what i can get into now.. Peace.

8. Hordak81

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, on day three here. Last night I went to Daddy òs. Got drunk danced with some fine women, watched the bikini contest. I wanted number 3 to win, be she disapeared. Number 10 won and she was my second choice. Anyhow that was a fun night. I was tring to get some free stuff, but I didnt catch anything they were throwing. Tonight I`m doing the bar hopping tour thing, and I`m also doing the BOB underwater thing.. well, thats all gonna sit by the pool for a while.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    tear it up!! Have fun and get on some fine ladies!

10. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bulldogs tonite!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice