Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 1, 2023.
Just booked the 13th!
We are on the 3rd and honestly can’t wait!!! Especially since today was -28 degrees oh lord bring me sunshine ☀️ !!!
We are too.
We have just had notification from the coastguard that due to windy conditions and high seas all boat traffic (except ferries) has been prohibited from now until Sunday 5th March.
Unfortunately, this means that our Boobs Cruise planned for tomorrow (March 3) has had to be cancelled. Emails have been sent to all who were booked.
Our next scheduled cruise is March 6. We had 89 people booked for tomorrow and we only have limited spaces available for Monday.
If you wish to book for Monday 6th, please make a fresh booking.
Apologies for the inconvenience