March 2017 ?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by CdnCouple38, Jan 20, 2017.

1. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Half way in our 3 hr trip to dfw to fly out, think I can hear the waves or I'm just sleepy.

2. Wisconsin Cpl

Wisconsin Cpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    2 days!!!

3. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +629 / 2
    Ughhhh... we booked thru Trivago -> Amoma (searched on Trivago, which linked to Amoma as the cheapest rate) Got an email confirmation within minutes.

This morning, I tried calling GP to confirm. Amoma had given me a booking # and a reference #. I gave the GP agent my reference #. He said he could not find my reservation, but he was able to find my booking #. I don't understand how he could have my booking number if he did not have my reservation. Does not make sense. He said he was searching Orbitz and I told him I didn't book via Orbitz; I booked via Amoma. He then said he was searching BookIt and again, I told him I used Amoma.

It's really weird how he said he didn't have my reservation on file, yet he was able to provide me the booking number.

Anyway, he insisted they didn't have my reservation on file. I was advised to call Amoma to straighten it out with them.

Called Amoma's number. Busy the 1st two tries (how is a company # busy???) On the third try, I finally got thru and pressed 0 to speak to an agent. Waited on hold for 25 minutes for an Amoma rep to pick up. The agent "assured" me the reservation was active and he'd have someone contact the hotel to confirm.

OMgggggg.... what is going on?

I have to add that for this trip, we are going to Desire RM first (for 2 days) then Golden Parnassus for 3 days. We used Amoma to book both resorts. I had called DRM first and they confirmed my reservation with no issues.

Please cross your fingers for us that our GP reservation gets confirmed with the resort itself. Otherwise, what do we do? Find a Days Inn? grrrr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice