March 2010 Temptation Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Dec 1, 2009.

1. mrsbud

mrsbud Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got home tonight! We had an amazing time at Temptation! We will be going back! As soon as I catch up on some sleep I will post some pictures and tell you all about it!

2. Nudeduo

Nudeduo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While we were at Temptation we met several couples from Cancuncare, and we want you guys to email us and add us as friends. We would like to stay in touch. We really wished we could have stayed and did the Boobs Cruise, but maybe next time.

3. Luvinit

Luvinit Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    It was great meeting you both and we wished you were there for the Boobs Cruise as well! Hope you had a great time. I just spent the last two days going through over 600 pictures to see which we could post on Facebook. The rest went on Fotki. ;o)

I`m hoping to get a trip report posted at some point. It was an incredible two weeks at Tempations for us!

Stay in touch.

4. ronandsheila

ronandsheila Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It was so nice meeting all of you at Temptations....well I guess I can't say all because I didn't get a chance to meet ALL of you. Wish I would have known about this website before I went but I am glad I know about it now. Good times, good resort, best of all good friends. So, where we all going next?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice