March 17 - 24

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by thechamp713, Mar 27, 2007.

1. thechamp713

thechamp713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was a such a blast that the only thing that separated the days for me, were hangovers and breakfast. We had more stories in 4 hrs, then a regular week of partying in T.O. Pardon Me if this is long, I tried to condense it as best I could. Some Photo’s will follow.

Day 1 - Thirsty
    We all arrived at the Toronto Airport at 4am. For me, the dude with 18 plane tickets this was AWESOME news.
    We arrived in Cancun 30 minutes late, but made up for with a quick passage through airport security. When we arrived at BBG, our rooms weren’t ready, which wasn’t much of a big deal, considering we all found ourselves at the main bar and drank ourselves silly. We met Jeff (f355969) and within 10 minutes, his merger to my group was complete. If you haven’t had the opportunity to meet him, he’s an awesome guy.
    That night we hit Pat O’Briens. We had an awesome time. Afterwards, some of the guys hit the pharmacy, and then Cocco Bongo’s, Daddy O’s and Basic. I’m not 100% sure, but the night ended around 6am.

Day 2 – All in
    Everyone met up at the bar at 11am and started drinking. We had met some female friends from the previous night so our group took over the little beach area of BBG. Around 4pm most retired for a few hours, and we all met up in the court yard for 8pm. Out came the Redbull and Yag, and the rest wrote itself.
    That night, Daddy Rocs, followed by Carlos and Charlie’s/Slices. One of my guy’s won Mr.Cancun and the chick who won Ms. Cancun, well, another one of the guys won her. $1000 vs. Hotty, You can decide who the big winner really was.

At the near end of the night, even though I checked 3 times for cops, I got nabbed taking a leak in a bush. I didn’t argue with the cop and passively jumped into the open air paddy wagon. Oddly, they let me bring on my ¾ filled yard. A dear friend made a $50 donation to the Cop’s social fund and I was a free man. My bad, I knew a cop was gonna pop out mid-air and my friends got a awesome $50 photo opt.

Day 3, - Riddle me this, Ritalin that.

The day was awesome, met a few different Frat brothers from different chapters, had some friends come in with guest passes, made friends with a bunch of couples, over all it was great day. Night time: 4 hr pre-drinks - Cocco Bongo’s, ending with bad, bad pizza, and a few guest sneak in’s - Enough Said.
    Strange occurrence took place at the BBG. Our first 3 days the girl/guy ratio was excellent. Going into day 4, almost all the single woman in the 20’s and early 30’s were replaced with men. Never really seen anything like it, the resort transformed from fun to spun over 24 hrs. Sitting back and watching, It was like variety store before a large storm. All the shelves were empty, and the only people in the store were men fighting over a can of green beans.

Day 4 – Doing the Ruins - ruined.
    4 of the guys made it back just as the tour bus arrived for the ruins tour that morning, half played away games at various hotels. The combo of late night antics and a scheduled Ruins tour depleted our number later that night. 10 of us or so made it to Frogs. On the Brightside, later that night, I had the pleasure of meeting Dream and Apple who are both fun girls. A few of us had a chance to grab some tacos later on, which was a nice break from all the drinking.

Day 5. – Greasy Entertainment / Man Down.
    I came down with the plague. Spent all day in bed with the chills and sweats while blue little smurfs stomped my head in. Worst Plague ever. Powered through it, but just enough to stay awake with evening drinking at BBG. It was the first time I’ve seen the night entertainment at BBG and well, certainly the last. Most went to Basic that night, apparently, it was packed, 30:1 guy/girl ratio, hard times.

Day 6. FIRED UP
    Day time hours were spent drinking/swimming. By nightfall, most of the guy’s were near partied out, but we forced ourselves to hit the gas hard and finish the trip with a bang. Some took in the local ballet afterwards.

Day 7 – No more stinkin Taco’s.
    We all made it down for check out, and all safely made it home.

Overall, one of the best week’s of my life. Will we do it again…Certainly. Once the stories get out, I’d expect no fewer than 30. I gotta give a holla out on behalf of my friends to the Calgary girls, Colorado girls, the Cali girls, The Sask girls and always, the best for last, the Toronto Girls.

2008 – Grand Oasis
    Where do I sign up ?

2. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Overall, good times!! However, stupid plague! :evil: Thanks for sharing!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha I love how the sentences get shorter as the week goes on..

Heck i so couldn't write one, I don't remember half the stuff I did..

4. thechamp713

thechamp713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The plague infected 6 guys in my group. Worst Plague ever.

5. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like a blast...

damn plaugue.. that'll get you!!!

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmm tacos!

i hate the plague :evil:

and i noticed the shorter paragraphs as the week went on lol

cancun will do that to you!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have yet to get the plague.>WHOOO HOOOO hee hee

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:lol: you crack me up!

Great report...so you didn't like BBG night stuff? which nite was it...I only got to stay one nite for it, and I was a judge for the men's nice legs contest, or something to that nature :shock:

10. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good stuff!
    Would you go back to the BBG?

It is indeed strange how the Policia suddenly appear out of thin air as soon as one starts to water the bushes...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice