MARCH 15th - MEETING AT SLICES.....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Mar 7, 2007.

1. surfboy

surfboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can I get naked?

2. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i myself will say no
    but ther maybe others that beg to differ......... :-|

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'll vote no :-|

4. surfboy

surfboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow feeling no love here! should i even show up?

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ummm... back to the Tequila/Toronja thing...

Of course I like shots of tequila, but I was talking about my drink. Toronja means grapefruit. There's a grapefruit soda in Mexico that was delish with tequila. Funny cuz I HATE grapefruit and its juice! I've tried to recreate it here in the States by having a tequila and grapefruit juice with seltzer. YUCK! Another reason to return to Slices!!!

When I worked at Slices there was a day where the boss had a party at his house. We all threw in 50 pesos for food (grilled fajitas=YUM!) and whatever to drink. That's when I first had a T&T. There was a DJ there, too. The night crew (me included) had our party in the afternoon, then the day people had their party at night. So much fun! I had three drinks then went to work! Haha! A head start! I was a shot girl, so you know that's nothing more than a professional partier...... man, those were the days.... :cry:

7. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do the same staff usually work there each yea is it coplete different set up every year, I hope its the same people at least sum of them anyway

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I could have returned to Cancun for SB 2003 I had my choice of jobs between Slices and Dady Rock. The bosses at both places (Fata at Slices and Roberto at Dady Rock) begged me to return for SB. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: They're probably not there anymore! I kinda wish I could do it over again. Cuz I would still be there. But I do love the boyfriend I have now and if I would not have came back here we would not be together now, so.... I guess things happen for a reason and I'll leave it at that for now. I just wanna go back at least for a vacation.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHOO HOOO should be a fun night guys!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice