Many thanks for all the thoughts

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by typeoxpress, Dec 23, 2008.

1. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like everyone else, glad to hear that things are moving in a positive direction, very good news!

I'm diabetic so know that you can live a very normal life with diabetes. Sure you'll get to grips with it no problem :)

2. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're so sorry to hear of your daughters illness , we also know that you guys can overcome it and that she will be fine.
    Our prayers go out to your family and especially to your daughters speedy recovery .

3. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    Another week of antibiotics and she'll get to go back to school. The infection is still lingering, but we have had a couple days now without too much pain so something is working. She is handling most of this like a trooper for an 8 year old. She wants to start learning how to do the shots and check her blood sugar. So maybe Cancun is closer then we thought (maybe)

Again, thanks to everyone

4. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our prayers and thoughts are with you. we have a child with several dissabilities so we know the difficulty of finding a caregiver for a child with special needs. Our son requires 24/7 care and we go away for 1 week a year to regain our sanity. Best of luck! I am diabetic and when I am behaving it is controllable. But not something I would wish on a child! I realize you dont know us from boo but we do sincerely wish the best for you and your family!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice