Manscaping! yup, lets wax, trim and shave

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LionsNzebras, Jan 7, 2019.

1. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Been shaving things for 25 years with zero interest in hot wax or a lazer on my balls,,, seems to work good with no complaints from anyone....

(.Y.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. AllwazeNYC

AllwazeNYC Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    She went for a wax today... she gave him a trim last night... flying tomorrow!

3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Anyone else get the pop up ad for the razor? Pretty soon all of our thinking will be done before we thought of it....

4. Orpus

Orpus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 5
    Buy a chicken feather plucking machine. Turn it on and roll all over it.

5. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    Nothing works better than using an epilady on your sack. Try it!

6. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    I use 2 things.....

I got one of those hair cutting kits that comes with the clippers and a hole bunch of different length guards. I also have a braun body groomer.

I use the #1 guard everywhere below the neck that I dont plan on shaving or using the body groomer. For the kit I have the #1 guard is good but I have used a #2 guard with the old kit I had. Best way to judge it is that I wanna go as short as I can without it feeling prickly. This includes my underarms....really not sure why guys trim/shave everything else and leave themselves with long hair in their pits. I also find it a little weird looking when guys have a bare chest or shortly trimmed chest and then super long hair on their legs.

The body groomer I use with no guard for my upper arms shoulders and back. Come vacation time I get kelly to help clean up my back to make it perfect, but for week to week I actually just tape one of those paint stir sticks to it so I can reach.

The body groomer actually comes with attachments too and I have started using it for my chest as well. The big difference is that it takes a lot longer with the body groomer than with actually full size clippers.

Overall goal is to keep everything clean.

7. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    I really only care what my wife thinks but this has me wondering if there ever was a poll done of what all women think?
    Natural or smooth or neatly trimmed?
    There are a ton of comments from guys on here but not many from the ladies? Is it even important (and not in the TTR context because......Nobody knows you and Nobody gives a Shit!)?

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Now you ARE the masochist!!!

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

I know TMI but...
    My wife likes me completely bald and smooth...well not my head!
    She does not like hairy men at all.
    At the maximum neatly trimmed and/or shaven.
    Prickly, no fun.
    Keeping manscaped is a real bitch and time eater but it does keep away the gray...and for us older guys the “snow” balls!
    Man part shaving just sucks and has proven to be painful at times.
    Like others I have several types of trimmers/shavers.
    Also had started laser treatments at home with a highly rated product we purchased and it seemed to be working but fell off the wagon...need to start again.
    I thought I was born a man so I didn’t have to worry about shaving anything but my face, the menstrual cycle, child birth...etc!!!

And I have yet to shave or even trim my arm pits based on something my uncle told me years ago...he had taken scissors and trimmed the puff of hair that hung out when his arm was hanging down to the side. Claimed it was miserable for about 2 weeks from the sharp edges of the hair.
    I also cannot see shaving them bald like women as I assume grow back must be just as bad!

10. smith.s and d

smith.s and d Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 0
    Kudos the guys who take time to consider appeal to partners preferences. I like trimmed down below, not all crazy hairy...love chest hair in any amount, but a nice smooth muscular chest is yum yum too. Trimmed back is nice but on the right guy it works, kinda depends on how a person carries it, it’s about confidence in however you are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice