man am i going to feel like an ass

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by beachcomer, Dec 16, 2008.

1. k4110

k4110 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've got Jamie and Gumball's back on this one. I almost came to blows with guys taking flippin' pix during nice shoes. Friends called security on both and they responded. Dont be passive! If you see pervs...please report it asap. My friend grabbed the guy and waited until security got there. He had too much on his camera as it turned out. I dont think its cool with people who takes pictures at the sexy pool. Unless they are friends. Yes the Youtube thing is real and TRS will suffer if they dont get control. Hate to be a downer.....but it seems to be getting worse......

2. Empyrean

Empyrean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm actually surprised that cameras are allowed in any areas where there is even partial nudity. The resorts I've been to both nudist and lifestyle do not allow cameras in such areas.

On the other hand, as previously mentioned, pervs are going to find ways to get pictures - even if it isn't a high powered lens from the balcony, there are all sorts of "spy" devices like shoe cameras, pens, belt buckles, etc.

I'd be peeved at anyone taking my picture and posting it, etc, but I have to be realistic and understand that I cannot be in total control sometimes and then I weigh the consequences of going to a resort like this or not going and taking no chances.

(I'm still going to delete my pictures from my husbands cell phone in case he loses it!!!)

3. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Taking pictures at Temptations is a daily occurrence and you will wind up in someone's photos.

With that being said and at the risk of being called "one of them pervs" I admit that my wife and I both have taken hundreds of pics at temptations. Some of these pics do have others in the background and some are just crowd shots or pics of sexy games. Most of our friends at TR do the same. This is our vacation at a place we love and keep returning to.

First let me explain what we do with our pictures. We have three sets of pictures when they are sorted. One set that is edited with no nudity, no risque' games or situations, and no background boobs, that we can share with family and friends. One set that may have some nudity (mostly TR friends) and lots of rique' situations that we only share with our TR friends who were there with us. And the last set is kept password protected on our home computer that is only accessed by me or my wife, and contain all the pics we took. We enjoy flipping through these occasionally just to remind us why we love this place.

Now that you know us and all our friends take pictures at TR let's imagine what it would be like if no cameras were allowed.

The only way to prevent any risque' pics from ending up on the internet would be to ban all cameras, phones, iPods, etc. That would require everyone to have there bags and persons searched when arriving.
    Now that we stopped TR guests from taking pics we can erect a wall that closes off the "public beach" so those pervs (or some teenager who has never touched a set) walking along the beach can't take pics. Don't forget the boats. A lot of pics are taken from the boats which dock next door. Now we need to erect fencing along the tops of the buildings so the pervs can't use telephoto lens and get pics from other buildings. And last but not least we need to storm the TR security and remove their security cameras that are always watching you and you didn't know.

The way I see it, if you are afraid to have your picture taken with your boobs showing then don't need to go to TR. It happens even when you don't see it.

The pervs are usually easy to spot. I'm not profiling here but most of the pervs are single guys, very young, big cameras and lenses (small p&*#s)
    and a great big smile. The others you never see because they are very discreet about it. (Did you know you can use a good camera, open your balcony door. and stand back in the shadows of your room and nobody ever knows).

There are millions of cameras watching us everyday and everywhere.

A very wise man (named Chinos) always said "Nobody Knows You and Nobody Gives a Shit". If they do buy them a drink, get em drunk, get em nekid, and take some pics of your own.

The bottom line is if you are afraid of getting photgraphed topless or having ADULT fun then you won't be comfortable at Temptations.

If ye skeered just say ye skeered.

If not come on down and lets PARTY....................

Okay. Thays my two cents worth.

Dmac

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    dmac - thanks for saving me the hour it would have taken me to write that

we agree

rob and tonya

5. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    were single and going 4 handed and were defo not pervs! but i agreee with everything u say, take pictures by all means of ya own group and all that but if ur taking random photos of women with the tops off u r taking a diobolical liberty! put it this way if i was on holiday with a girlfriend and i had some noncey geeza taking pictures of her on the snide id be over there in a flash to confiscate the camera!

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Actually you can press the lens against the glass and not have to open the door at all... :roll: Did I say that out loud? :shock:

dum dee dum.......

Now heading over to Dale's house to sit with him and his password at his computer.....

Jamie

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Psssssssstttt... before you do that let me send you my cell number and you can text them to me for safe keeping. :wink:

Jamie

8. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    lol jamie

maybe what we need here is a good old fashioned revivial where we just have every sinner bring a cell phone, a camera, and a random perv (less we forget) so we can just burn them all in a nice cozy lil bonfire?

rob

9. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    There are so many different views on this, some I agree with and some I think are total crap but everyones different. All I'd like to say is the group we get together with are more than welcome to take pics but god help anyone else I catch.

It's ok being chilled about it but we all have family who we don't want to see us doing things they may dissprove of so to speak. Topless holiday photos are very normal in the UK but night time games pics wouldn't be well accepted.

It ony takes one uncomfortable situation to spoil a the good memories of a holiday. BAN cameras from the night games and I think everyone would be happy and a lot more comfortable.

There should be a prize for the amount of cameras broken in a week :lol: . Just kidding. After all this chat we are probably all worrying about nothing, lets hope so anyway.

10. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0

You are preaching to the wrong congregation. As I said before the ones you have to worry about are NOT responding to this board. The true PERVS are so discreet that you will never even know a pic has been taken. If the possibility of a pic ending up on the internet is a big deal then TR is not the place for you. The people you see taking pics with all the point and shoot cameras are not your enemy and are not out to show your family any risque' photos. Of the tens of thousands of pics taken every year at TR, only a very few end up on the internet. I have never met anyone at TR who I think would intentionally post something inappropiate. In reality it could happen. Banning cameras will not prevent it. If it's a problem then don't go topless and don't participate. It seems to be more of a problem to the "MEN" than the women. My wife is an administrator of a very large medical practice and photos in the wrong hands could very well hurt her career. However, if we were worried about that we would not be at TR. We love TR and accept the responsibilities of having a DAMN good time when we are there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice