Malibu Strings Issue

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SD_Couple, May 20, 2015.

1. SD_Couple

SD_Couple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0

Nope not mine! I wish they were. I ordered 3 bottoms, 2 tops, and 1 wrap... Jenny emailed me back after a VERY lengthy email saying that she's sorry this has happened and they are remaking my suits today and they should be mailed out today.... I just hope they make them with the same integrity that all the other suits they make have since they are supposedly rushing to get these made and shipped today.

Thank you everyone for all the responses and suggestions!

2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Sounds sketch.........has your account been charged? If not........reorder! Send back any duplicate orders! Here's the deal.......if you don't receive it......you don't owe it! But you must stand firm! They'll have to prove you received it and most credit card companies won't accept anything but your satisfaction.

3. SD_Couple

SD_Couple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    What a nightmare this whole ordeal has been. I am soooo disappointed that this order has gone so bad. I have never had such bad customer service EVER. Not only have I not received the shipping confirmations for the order that was supposed to go out yesterday... Today was the start of all new issues with them.

I called and requested to talk to a manager. I was abruptly told NO and then hung up on.... I mean seriously, that's your customer service.... I called back and as nicely as possible said I was just hung up on and I don't apprecaite the CS that I getting and that I would like to talk to a manger regarding an order that has NEVER shown up. The same guy who hung up on me had no sincerity in his voice and said oh we don't have managers. I started getting red hot in the face and my hands started to shake I was so mad. After lots and lots of back and forth I finally talked to a women in the factory and was told that the reason my shipment NEVER was sent was because they didn't have enough fabric to finish one of the bottoms I ordered.... I mean seriously 20 days later after the order was placed I'm just finding out they don't have to material to finish my suit.... and it's not like they were planning on calling me or emailing me to tell me this... They put all my order in a bin and left it.

I was irrate by this point but doing my best to keep my composure because being mean to the people on the phone gets me no where and I know this. All I got was I'm sorry, sometimes people make mistakes and there is nothing we can do about this.

I told them that they need to fix this and fix it now. All the women could come up with was we will fedex your order to you, you will have it tomorrow, less the one bottoms. I told her to take the price of the bottoms I ordered and make another suit for me and send that to me instead of refunding me. She said yes, she will do that and then said I will have my suits tomorrow......

With how this who thing has been handled I don't think I will be ordering from MS again. I have loved all the suits I've bought from them but this was just handled way wrong. I'm not holding my breath what so ever. If I don't get my tracking number tonight for fedex I'm contacting my credit card and doing a charge back.

Oh the best part was after I get off the phone with the factory for 30 minutes, I get an email saying my original order was shipped out on 5/6/15 (5 days after I had ordered) and that it should be showing up at any point, and this was from Jenny. Needless to say I don't think there is a whole lot of communication over there between who handles the emails "Jenny" and who is at the factory answering the phones ...

This is just sad. Sorry for ranting I just can't believe this. I hope no one else ever has to go through this.

4. Erincali

Erincali Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    Next time order wicked weasels, great quality, you get them in about two weeks , and never had any issues. Have been super responsive on inquiries.

5. laugh&love

laugh&love Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We have ordered from them TWICE and got the exact same shitty service. It took 5 weeks last time we ordered And i had to stay on them.

6. butterfly_effect

butterfly_effect Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I really hope you get that FedEx tracking number today and MS got their act together. MS does have a Twitter page. Just saying.... power on this forum could effect some company policy REAL quick today if needed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice