Main Temptation Website Update - W/photo Policy Change

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ScubaSteve, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We enjoy that "split trip" concept too.

It's interesting, and I think I'll put up a poll about it (since I've never used that particular functionality and I don't know if I can get it to work) as to which one, either one of the Desire resorts, or TTR, occupies the "Open" vs. the "Close" of a trip, don't you think?

The first time we even considered it, we were talking to a couple who was saying, "Whew! We just had to have a few days at TTR to wind down, bring it in a bit, after being at DRM! I mean, I tell ya!"

Then, being TTR vets to the tune of I think it was about 15 trips by then, we did our first DRM actual "stay." Only 3 nights. At the middle point of the trip, after our second full day of hanging out, relaxing, and basically laying about in the sun, having cocktails, and chatting with a bunch of other naked people ina very soothing atmosphere that had nothing at all to do with sexual stimulation , Stacia asked me,"Do you feel like that couple who told us it was wilder here were full of it?"

To this day, I think they had an agenda. We've had absolutely great party times at DRM, sure. It's a fun place with fun people and, yes, you can find places where you get to play with your partner (or look up some other couple who might be interested if you are... but you can do that even easier I think at TTR). The "Party" is Way more intense at TTR. You … might... see a shot or two around the pool at DRM during the day, sometimes. At TTR, it's hard to go an hour without seeing someone trucking past you with a stack of full shots headed off to their crew, or to meet a new crew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We've always gone to TTR first then finish our trip with a couple days at DRM. We found it much more laid back than TTR (as you said), but think it might have been because we were already partied out by then. So this trip we are going to DRM first with our full hype and game on energy. We'll see if that makes any difference. Irrespective I don't think you can go wrong. Both are different experiences - and both of which we long for...

3. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    OK, end of threadjack...

As to the photo policy, I am a fan of the "being able to take pics of you & yours, if respectful of others" stance. Otherwise, I'd have not been able to get this pic:

031.jpg

Obviously, that pic was taken up on the Rooftop Pool deck... I think off towards the Northeastern corner, I think. Yes, Malibu Strings. My point being, there are LOTS of us out there who, having very beautiful soulmates, want to get pics of them while partying it up... and/or wearing things they typically don't while at home, or going to the neighborhood Kroger (grocery chain we've got in the South), or whatever. It's fun, and we dig it.

Add to that the paird things of smartphones and their functionality literally invading, forcing their way into almost every aspect of our lives in one way or another... and the millinials and youngers near-total life-dependence on them... I think TTR is making the right choice with this policy... for them. Especially since it seems that they are targeting the younger crowd, eh?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Sorry for jumping on the thread steal here... On our last trip we met a fun couple, and hung out with them a couple days before they headed to one of the Desire resorts. They were swingers. Had the black bands, name necklaces, and straight up told us... anyway they said at Desire you are paying basically for the sex. At least that is what they said.

5. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Huh... people are interesting.

As for the black bands, it's what Premier Members get now... you should already have noted that.

Going "for the sex," I'd say sure, "If that's what you're into." But "if that's what you're into" it's exactly the same at TTR... perhaps even more so. The only differences I've noticed are: 1) you can be totally naked; and 2) there are places where it is OK to have open sexual acts.

That, combined with a more relaxed vibe at the Desires... to me, That representation tthat they gave is inaccurate.that

6. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    You pay extra at Desire for the truly 5* service and food and atmosphere. Its sensully sexy. Not overtly crude as some infer. It's amazing. It's unlike anything...

7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I should have said black ring.

We didn’t get into it too much, but I think the open sex in front of others is what they liked, and I agree you can find that at TTR pretty easy, just needs to be in a room.

8. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    My wife just turned her back to them and then we waited to see if security would do anything as it was the most blatant use of phone in the sexy pool I’d ever seen. Multiple security guys did nothing, so I guess it’s cool now. Maybe if I would have said something they would have?

All the phones and cameras out certainly didn’t seem to add to the “sexiness” aspect of the pool. I know some women don’t care, but others do.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. SnB

SnB Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,355 / 0
    Our first trip to TTR I the husband wears a black wedding band. It was brought to my attn I was wearing a black ring, I said ok?? Well later found out why, but from what I gather it’s if you have it on your right hand..so now I joke with my wife all the time about switching it over. “Eyes roll engage”

10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I can't keep with all those LS folks' signals nd indications.

"On Tuesdays, if I wear a tourmaline toe ring on the pinky toe of my left foot in an open-toed sndal, that means I'm up for...."

Whatever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice