Lush Tower Or Bash Tower?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gibby97, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Gibby97

Gibby97 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Thinking about upgrading our room from the Trendy Ocean View to either the Lush Tower or Bash Tower for our stay in late Feb. Looking for opinions from those who have stayed in those towers. What are the real differences and is the added cost worth it.

Much appreciated

2. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    This comes up a lot, some people just save the money, for me access to sky bar is worth it, plus I like a larger room / view. You'll get mix preferences here. At Skybar the lunch great and its a little slower up there and has two small Jacuzzis

3. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Bash Tower was worth the upgrade but no need to go up another "level" to the Lush Tower, IMHO. In Bash, you'll get access to the Sky Bar and pool (very, very nice) as well as an extra sink in the bathroom and more space in the room. There's also the great balcony where you can look out over the whole resort (and the other balconies!). Lush Tower offers a tiny bit more space in the room and a small (too small) Jacuzzi on the balcony which we found to be too small even for the two of us, let alone to invite friends over for an after-hours party. Plus, the Lush rooms are right in the center of the big "V" shape and thus you can't see the other balconies as well. We're sticking with the Bash Tower next time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  4. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    We booked a Lush Oceanfront Suite...From what we saw online, you can't really go wrong with either Bash or Lush. Like @Neverfales was saying, there doesn't seem to be much more that the Lush has over Bash and I'm sure you'll be fine with either one. Check out this link, hopefully it helps.

Rooms & Amenities | Temptation Cancun All Inlcusive Resort

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Unless the jacuzzi is very important for you, I would also stick to the Bash Tower over Lush Tower. The view from the Bash Tower rooms towards either end of the hallway is very good, especially if you are on the 5th or 6th floor. We have only stayed on the 5th and 6th floors, and have been next to or near the Penthouse rooms every time. The view from the lower floors, especially if you are at the close to the Bash Tower rooms would not be nearly as good. The lower floor rooms don't offer a lot of privacy on the balconies, and where you can find daily and nightly shows that are usually interesting.

6. Gibby97

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Bash it is, thanks for the help.

7. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Let me guess that I had you on the balcony shows:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Are you saying we won't get any balcony shows being that we're booked in a Lush Oceanfront Suite? :(

9. Gibby97

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    With any luck I will be the show.:marshe:

10. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Is one tower a little quieter at night? Considering upgrading to a tower room.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice