LT & Jenn's Trip Report- BEST VACATION EVER

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 9, 2013.

1. CnP Boca

CnP Boca Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May need to do our own report since we were apparently at a different resort...are we that anonymous??? We had a great time, even if no one remembers us, lol...alcohol can do that :)

It's All good...until May, that is...;-)

2. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    LOL....Brent calls it "the bounce" instead of "the Jiggle"......Last night after dinner he said ......"do the bounce Honey" and I was glad to do so. I'll have to teach him the correct lingo. ;)

3. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We would never forget you! XOXOXO

April

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We remember you! We also remember things that Jen left out of the report lol

It is always tough to include names in a report as you are bound to forget someone and I always have trouble tieing back the real names I meet at the resort with the names on cancuncare as frequently the pics dont look the same or are too small. Also I never want to say something that someone doesnt want shared with the community. It is a tough line to follow.

Regardless, great report. Enjoyed meeting you two and all the others who have commented on here. We genuinely loved meeting and conversing with such a diverse interesting group of people. I feel a sense of loss today as I slave away at work and deal with the not as friendly folks from the northeast USA :)

5. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I'm so sorry :( Like Kyle said it's so hard to include everyone's names in the report. And yes I did leave alot of stuff out of the report... mostly because I don't remember :) lol

6. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Since I left out some people I'll go ahead and give another shout out to Chip and Pascale (not sure if I spelled that right) Matt and Gail, Matt & Marissa, Anthony and Lucille (again spelling) There were so many of us I hope I haven't left others out :( I feel so bad for not putting y'all in. If I we were still at TTR I would just shake my boobies for y'all and turn those frowns upside down hahaha :)

7. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jennifer, you did a great job with that trip report.....I would never have done as well, especially with the timeline. After you did your's we figured we would not do one because you covered so much. :)

April

8. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    It was so funny because on the plane home we were thinking about what we were gonna put in our report, and after I wrote it LT of course had to proof read it first lol

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    That is a good idea. Sometimes things sound good in my head or when I am writing them and then Jen is like 'what! I cant believe you shared that'. I might need to get her to proofread this one so I dont get in too much trouble.

10. CnP Boca

CnP Boca Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was just giggin ya...I didn't really believe you forgot us...:aktion060:

...and Jen makes an excellent point that it is really impossible to get the right people without accidentally getting some who'd rather remain anon...like I said, it's all good...wait, who are you again???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice