Lovely Kitten Needs a Home

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, May 8, 2007.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We found a starving kitten next to Avenida Kabah the other day. He was filthy and terrified. We lured him with tuna fish, cleaned him up and have been fattening him up. Unfortunately we can't keep him (we already have 9 cats and a nut-job of a dog). It's time for him to go to a good home.

He uses a litterbox. He purrs a lot. He's hard to take a picture of because he is always playing. He seems to like other cats. He appears to be about 6 weeks old, but I'm no judge of kitten-ages. He's a good climber. And he likes to type.

He's also very attached to people, he loves attention. He likes to fall asleep in the crook of your neck when you are in the hammock. Oh, and he thinks everything is a toy.

Here are a few pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We want to give him to a good home. My daughter is kind of attached to him, so we would love visit him or have you send a pic of him once in a while.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ay mi dios, yo lo quiero! I will talk to Jorge but I am pretty sure he will say no. Do you have any really sad pics that might get to his hard little heart?? Do you think Changa might eat her?

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I found him he had tar, I kid you not, stuck to the edge of his eyelids. And his eyes were really red. I thought I was looking at a vet bill for sure. But we just cleaned his face completely and the next day his eyes were normal.

He's got long legs, looks like he might be a tall one. He's trying to eat me right now, I think it's dinner time.

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks just like the little guy we just got over here. good look in finding it a home it deserves it.

5. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bless you for saving the little cutie. He is absolutely adorable! I hope you find him a good home soon.

You're good people!

6. drjim

drjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Rivergirl I am probably crazy but I just found a house to rent, my 14 y/o daughter will be here sometime this summer and she just loves cats...
    So give me a few days to move in the house and I will be more than happy to give the little (guy or girl) I forgot to look, really doesn't matter though. Give me a call later on in the week, weds. thurs. and we will get together.............
    thanks Dr. Jim

Oh yea GREAT job with the pictures, couldn't resist.....

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nice job Kim!

Looks like he already has a new home too with Dr Jim, nice one too Jim!

We were silently waiting in the wings if nothing was found, but kind of glad it has been :)

8. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :clap: :lotsofmichaelf: :clap:

Good job!! How could you resist that sweetie!!!???

9. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jim - You're my hero. If any one wants another kitty I know of a gray tiger, also male, also about 6 weeks old. I'll try to get a pic or two of him.

One of my goals is to build a Cancun Adopt-a-pet web site, we really need one here.

10. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, I am so glad she's got a home. Jorge went through the roof when I asked him, a big fat no from Mr. Hardheart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice